Grand Prix in Singapore??

Selespeed156

almost every Saturday morning around 1 to 2am, there'll be a group of cxxxxxc (SiR [EK], Vti & Esi [EG]) & Susukee GTi blasting down Jalan Besar towards Bencoolen St mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

↡ Advertisement

Don't u think a 800bhp F1 car screaming down Marina Bay or Shenton Way be an awesome sight? thumbsup.gif

yes, around Marina South, pass the High Court, Shenton way & also Robinson road thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

at least they are only about once a week, you should have seen those 'F1' taxis at this morning hours (12am - 2am) everyday sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie
No need to even dream of building a GP track. If SG even got a proper karting track i damn freakin happy liao! [;)]

[nod]

[nod][nod]

Supersonic
(edited)

heard the new international-standard karting track will be at Turf City and supposed to be completed by mid-03...

really?? thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif..... yeah, TC's got lots of open space..... where did you get the news??

I'll believe it only when i see it. [:|] Karting has come under SMSA for year+ now but have yet to see any improvements made to promote this sport. The karting club's website has even been suspended for failure to pay the web hosting fee. Quite pathetic lah.... [:(]

Edited by Soya

Turbocharged

hey, agree with you 102%..... the website closed for non-payment..... shame shame....

btw, me and few airtekers cum karters will be heading to Permas soon (late April or early May), will let you know details..... any particular weekend (sat) and time suits you???

cheers

I personally believe that promoting any motoring activity in Sillypore is tacitly a taboo thing, because of its implicit links with racing, irresponsibility, death...

Supersonic

No probs. Do u wanna make that an MCF karting day too? Apr 26, May 10, 24 is fine wif me. [;)] Btw, i karting P-plater only hor.... [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Uncle I oso want to go! [bounce2]

been itching for more track action since the last PG. Thinking of going Sepang next week too but not confirmed yet.

Supersonic

"...promoting any motoring activity in Sillypore is tacitly a taboo thing, because of its implicit links with racing, irresponsibility, death..."

Haha....that sounds like a press statement from the Ministry of The Anally Retentive. [:p][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Thinking of leh.. altho the cost is a little steep..

and haven't worked out the logistics.. will be too tiring to do a day trip.

you interested?

↡ Advertisement