ComfortDelGro Servicing

Kazuo

Neutral Newbie

Anyone service their vehicles with them?

How is it?

in terms of service attitude in priority followed by quality.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Oh.. friendly staffs?

Their aircon treatment is only spraying the cleaning chemical is it? or include servicing?

Turbocharged

I always patronize their engine oil package. Seems to me that their engine oil package is among the cheapest. Service attitude is alright. Quality is reasonable. But simple repair jobs wise, I would first go to my neighbourhood mechanic.

Just do my 30k servicing at their pandan branch last week.They got a servicing package of engine oil flush plus full syn oil plus glid 5 for $116.00. At the same time also change ATF oil. Service not bad.Even check and found the battery going to go bust liao.

Now can feel the ride is less noisy and more smooth. One satisfied customer! [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

I have used them for the last few years. Service package is cheap and the quality of service is good. Interior vacuum and external wash come as standard.

I have just check with ComfortDelgro on their Standard servicing package:

Mobil 1 synthetic oill - grade 5W 40 ($108)

Mobil Super XHP mineral oil - grade 20W 50 ($58)

Which one did you use?

Is the mineral oil package good? It is cheap, but 20W 50 doesnt seems good as i read in forum that generally 5W 30 gives the best performance...

I do not know whether it is still avaiable but there was this introduce a friend promo. 30% off for the person that bring in new customer + new customer also get 30%

The facilities at the ComfortDelgro is top-notched.  It is probably difficult to find another workshop with such manpower, space and equipment.

I used to like their oil change which comes with basic car wash.

However, there was once they recommended to do a top overhaul to my engine and it got worst. 

In ~2010, I went to do a tire rotation on a Saturday morning and it was poorly done.  The car  bounced over the weekend.  I complained to the supervisor and they got it fixed and delivered to my door step.  

Have not patronized for close to 10 years.

How was your recent experience?  Thinking of bringing there again to do an undercarriage check.

My other regular workshop still uses a low jack and needs to lay under the car to see the underneath.  

Edited by Albeniz
↡ Advertisement