GULL WINGED DOORS

Ahbengdriver

Neutral Newbie

i saw a write up on the newspaper jus last week. not sure if u guys saw it cant remember if it was Today or New paper..

yeap simple lazy excuse is wht I call this. Instead of confirming whether the after market winged door is safe n built properly, just simply say no if not made stock. for all u know some of these after market ones are made even much better than the stock ones.

I always believe some of the people in LTA shld be fired.

Neutral Newbie

[laugh][laugh]

I think it takes more than one person to authorise workshops to do it and tests mus be run. plus the time wasted here there.. it will take ages.. yeap

Neutral Newbie

they scared we fly to jb and buy pirated dvd and chewing gum, then when we fly back, they cannot catch.. unless activate rsaf apache or f16... hehe [nod]

Not realli ...imagine u park at very narrow space....gull wing can open easliy mah..

no scare will ganna scatch the car next to u ...

I saw a couple of ride doing this gull wings at a garage at Ubi ...One if them is a red Tuscani ...very nice..mod until like a Lamboghini..haha...REd colour..very fierce..

Another ride is a blue Suzuki swift...strange enough...ask the boss...the boss say quote the tuscani $2k+ ..... Swift is $3K+

haha u dun scratch pple. other pple happy. but u gull wing also will tio other pple bang ur door u also [bigcry]

maybe swift need to do some modifications cos of door size and design?

↡ Advertisement