Golf GTi going at 109,999 with COE

Cool_tiger

Golf GTi going at 109,999 with COE  

2 members have voted

1. 1.

Neutral Newbie

if u buy a honda, u end up with a honda, u buy vw, u also end up with a vw loh

i win a gti b4 with my ss2, that "falc" still can say gti can outrun type r...

Neutral Newbie

every1 here v biased toward gti! all againist me......

u mean 2zz or k20, low end cant make it? go look @ the torque graph, v linear...

Did i say that gti can outrun type r? Please read carefully. I was alluding to the Best Motoring clip showing that gti is neck to neck with the R from a dig, they even timed the run by experts to miliseconds!

And who cares what u win on the road? hur.gif It doesn't prove anything except your ego.

Neutral Newbie

neck to neck? if gti cant even win a ss2, how can it be neck to neck to a type R haa.

the link u post, got nothing btw gti & type R [thumbsdown]

Now there, finally admitted u misread my post. And now is it my problem that u didnt bother to finish watching the clip ? shakehead.gif

Here's the screenshot with the timing for you. The type r is clocked by that expert, while the gti is auto shifted in dsg (or do u even know what is dsg?).

[inline Clipboard.jpg]

post-22-1154222747_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

I don't see your ss2 or type r's engine on the top? btw, u say the GTI and mini cooper s is so common on the road. Nono, the celica and integra is not common. [knife]

Neutral Newbie
if u buy a honda, u end up with a honda, u buy vw, u also end up with a vw loh

i win a gti b4 with my ss2, that "falc" still can say gti can outrun type r...

No, the point of saying "if u buy a honda, u end up with a honda and if u buy a vw, u don't" simply means that a honda is not as prestigeous as a vw. Its totally in a different class of prestige. Can't you comprehend that simple sentence? Or you are really that shallow till what only matters to you is outrunning another car?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

u c0ck @@ or wat?

Best 1.4?.8-liter

# Engine Car Points Type

1 Toyota 1.5-liter HSD Prius 365 Hybrid

2 Toyota 1.8-litre VVTL-i Celica, Corolla 123 Gasoline

3 Peugeot-Citro

Edited by Kalaplus

Neutral Newbie

diff class of prestige? haa cost of the extra $$$ u all pay?

if 1 guy drive a golf 1.6 another drive civic 1.6, the golf car is in a diff clasS?

haa bu||sh|t

Neutral Newbie

haha who cxxk eye? Read my post carefully, or you don't understand what i meant by "I don't see the car engines on the top" It's rated 2nd, not even first. What you flaunting about ur "uncommon" celica? Haha , guess you can enjoy eating your sushi, as its impossible for you to understand what we are looking at. Your ss2 is the king [thumbsup][sunny]

Neutral Newbie

Aiyah, Kalaplus is just an Ah Beng, hence he drives an SS2 and others drive a GTI. He won't be able to comprehend the difference in class between a VW and a Honda, just let it be. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Very interesting thread and discussion. But before we all start [rifle] at each other, its really pointless to say which car is faster.

At the end of the day, no matter how fast a car is, we are still restricted by road hoggers, traffic lites, traffic police, family members.

If I'm 21 yrs old, I would get a SS2 or ITR coz I do not need 4 drs (no kids, 1 girlfriend) and these 2 buggers can give me cheap trill at the traffic lites or good track experience at a cheap. Plus its raw power [thumbsup]

If I'm 25, I would get the GTi coz junior exec, a bit more mature. Still want to have fun, but would appreciate refinement if i so chooses to unwind after a long stressful day. Not much boot space needed, just a set of Golf bags would suffice.

If I'm 30, I would get the 320 coz family size is bigger with baby to carry, stroller to tag along, and even more refinement but less power required coz with family onboard, one would hardly drive above 100km/h.

So at the end of the day, drive the car that makes u happy and meet your needs. Unless of coz if u are more concern with how ple would think of u by the car u drive.

Cheers and no offence intended to anybody.....

Neutral Newbie
Saw the advestiment today. PI selling GTi at 109,999 w/ COE - 7 days delivery. Anyone know what's the caught? Seem attractive w/ this price. Any comment? Golf is always my dream car... now within reach but my head is over my heart... [.idea]

getting a high tech GTI from PI [lipsrsealed] high risk if anything goes wrong.

Neutral Newbie

u r stupid or u leave ur brain in ur mother womb?

they rate engine according to CC!

the 1st table is top Fuel economy, 2nd table is sub 1L, 3rd table is 1L-1.4L, 4th table is 1.5L-1.8L, 5th is 1.8 to 2L

haiz stupid dumbaS$.

I've friends who own a STi who wish he had bought a GTi instead.

Yes, speed wise, a DC5r would beat a GTi anyday. SS2 would be debatable.

but like someone said, When u buy a DC5, it would be a Honda, A SS2 would be a Toyota but a GTi... You got urself a VW.

Anyway, a VW is in a different league when compare wif a DC5 & SS2.. Its not really made to be a sports car which the other 2 coupe are trying to be.

Build quality and equipment features, a VW would be more superior and the engine is superb.

If you argue about speed.. Why would ppl buy BMWs, Mercedes, Audis when a EVO is so much cheaper yet so much faster? An EVO could even outsprint a M3(Well, top end a M3 is superior of course).

Lets end this pointless debate shall we?

Oh ya, Golf GTi comes wif 3Dr & 5Dr version. :)

Neutral Newbie

haha you are so uneducated. Sad for you =( No point speaking to you. No class. [thumbsdown] Ahbeng car with no character . Sad :(

↡ Advertisement