Ultimate "Hard Core" Sports Car: 2003 Caterham Seven Superlight R

Saaber

Turbocharged

My dream car:- even if i have to dress up like a biker, i will be happy to juzt that and drive this machine around in the rain.......... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

in some countries, people juz put a slightly tuned 1400cc Ford engine in it, and it still can sprint to 100kmh in less than 5 sec.......... shiok man...thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by Super7

Neutral Newbie

Sounds like performance at it's purest [thumbsup]

Ohh but I think driving around in the rain better to wear what Jazziegirl suggested for washing car lah [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Don't forget your wig too! And very soon you'll have a convoy tailing you thinking you're some babe. Btw I think I saw one driving a yellow Silvia along toh tuck rd today ...

Turbocharged

laugh.giflaugh.gif "......Btw I think I saw one driving a yellow Silvia along toh tuck rd today ......"

you mean the driver was wearing a wig in the yellow Silvia??? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Turbocharged

Caterham Superlight R400

This is Caterham's Superlight XPower.

Irregular? The firm's new R400 is in no way conventional transport - not all cars can cover the 0-60mph sprint in 3.9 seconds. Pastime? Well, given the R400's motorsport potential and the amount of non-essential driving any buyer will do, is there any other way to describe the ownership experience?

Caterham launched its XPower Superlight range a year ago in a tie-up with MG Rover. First came the no-compromise 230bhp R500, and then the slightly saner, cheaper 160bhp R300. Now, with the arrival of the 200bhp R400, enthusiasts can choose from a triumvirate of mad roadsters.

But at

post-49-1048825679_thumb.jpg

post-49-1048825680_thumb.jpg

post-49-1048825681_thumb.jpg