New honda stream

Magfocus

Seems unlikely that Kah will not sell Stream, I tink they will bring in lah. Ody also a JDM model, they also got bring in wat.

Huh? [hur]

What I heard from another SE is that, can view the car in around Nov in conjunction with the car show and maybe can get car only in 2007 [thumbsdown]

I guess KM will bring in, just when and how much [flowerface]

No ! Don't like an elaborate backside like the CRV ! This car or truck looks like it has a large tumour growing at it's rear [laugh]

CBX

Edited by Cbx750p

Neutral Newbie

Price Range is big because of cash rebate.

Cash rebate ranges because of the loan amount and tenure.

I can ask my friend in HY on the new Stream.

Neutral Newbie

Depends on how they play with the price ... wink.gif

The advertised price is never the correct price .... if you want the correct price, call them and ask them how much if you pay CASH !!! Then you'll get the correct price.

Cause what they do is .... (List price - Cashback) = Advertised Price sweatdrop.gif

They try to price it as low as possible thus the Cashback portion is calculated at its highest loan amount possible.

I agreed. I think KM will bring in this Stream. KM only has 2 range of MPV: Ody and Stream.

Unlike BM, they have more range of MPV so din bring in the Wish. I suppose now they regret also lar. [laugh][lipsrsealed]

Yes Bro..

If only the headlamp is projector type then it will be more sporty.

Nowadays many cars already start using projector lamp liao. Dunno why Honda still din upgrade on his new cards like Civic and Stream.

As for the tail light, I believe a spoiler will make it looks nicer then!

Depends on how they play with the price ... wink.gif

The advertised price is never the correct price .... if you want the correct price, call them and ask them how much if you pay CASH !!! Then you'll get the correct price.

Cause what they do is .... (List price - Cashback) = Advertised Price sweatdrop.gif

They try to price it as low as possible thus the Cashback portion is calculated at its highest loan amount possible.

Ok, but then, how much is the interest rate?

I can not believe that I need to loan 100%, at 10 yrs with interest rate up to 4/4.5% [sweatdrop] That is why I said the price is very misleading.

↡ Advertisement