Chery QQ reviews ONLY

Glyuen

Hello [wave]

Do cum back more often ya ! If its faster,shud be sub 11 sec. [gossip]

I see ur sig. still 11 sec leh [laugh]

Edited by Route88
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
Hi there [sweatdrop] It's amazing that people still remember me here. My 168 is good, faster than before! [sly]

Meet up n race leh... Think you like to do century sprints right? My rex very slow... got turbo lag... You got better power to weight ratio... [sweatdrop]

Edited by Forummer
  • Praise 1

Check your incurance company. It might be cover and can claim without affecting the NCD.

I had claim my rear wind screen once earlier this year after it was break by a reverse lorry and this does not affect my NCD.

How much did u claim for ur rear windscreen that time?

Dun thk the ins co will cover as it is under 3rd party, fire & theft policy.

• Praise 1

can't expect much also. there are people who critise china cars until [shakehead]

for that type of price, what do they expect?

Yalor...China cars cannt expect too much lah on this type of price.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Well I drive a QQ. I'll summarize the experience as a fun and zippy drive! I look forward to driving my car everyday! [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Hi there [sweatdrop] It's amazing that people still remember me here. My 168 is good, faster than before! [sly]

Hope you still remember me. [sly][wave][wave][wave]

Oh course I remember you! How's your little Kelisa coming along? Packing it with more ICE goodies?

• Praise 1

Meet up n race leh... Think you like to do century sprints right? My rex very slow... got turbo lag... You got better power to weight ratio... [sweatdrop]

Believe me, I'm working on my 168 to give you guys a jaw-opening experience! Hahaha! Seems like I have hit a stumbling block in my mods. Can't improve further.

Anyway, you are driving a Swift, not a Rex.

↡ Advertisement