Any bro can help comments on Toyota Bb and Sienta

Mazda121

Neutral Newbie

Hi all bros, can't seems to find anything related on the above, can anyone currently driving either 1 of the above mention help? Thanx!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
unsure.gif both cars design quite unique mah, sienta a mini MPV wif 3 rows of seats but its only 1.5cc wor! for Bb, i find the design very unique esp the interior! its way darn cool man! well its just wat i feel lah, as 1 man liking might be another man's poison wat!

Hi, dun be deceived that Sienta has no power, tho it's only 1.5cc. [;)] But of coz if u wanna compare it to Sporty car.....well, Sienta's an MPV.

Haha, i also find Bb very uniquely special! Truly enuff, not everybody like the 2 models u mentioned.

went to a showroom and see the bb up close and omg its a darn pimp car. very nice i might say. tho it appeals to those young at heart, its marketed as club in a car. 8-9 speakers in the car with neon lights on em at a click of a button. driver seat is big and frankly i dont mind getting one. its a looker.

Neutral Newbie

Actually, there are 3 categories for either 1.3cc or 1.5cc

Basically, difference between 1.3 and 1.5 is

Low spec = 4 speakers

Mid spec = 6 speakers

High spec = 10 speakers + 1 sub

Yup. darn good looker! I walked past one in Suntec City carpark and guess what, that car had a crowd of admirers peeking into its dark tinted glass and drooling on it. Surely an attention grabber man! What is its selling price? Anyone knows?

Turbocharged

yeah la...de Bb is damn nice! [thumbsup] very unique.if only i not owning a car now i will surely buy it!de sienta also not bad.7 seater u noe...

Neutral Newbie

I asked one of the PI and the price he quote was (If I had remember correctly)

1.3 S = $58,800

1.3 SX = $61,800

1.3 SQ = $64,800

1.5 Z = $64,800

1.5 ZX = $68,800

1.5 ZQ = $72,800

FYI, I am not a car dealer.

I love the look and the interior, its really cool. Have test driven it and I did not notice any difference between the 1.3 or 1.5. Guess the test drive route was too short to feel the difference. However, I find the power and transmission is smooth without the sense of gear jerking etc. The sound system were really awesome.