Where to find 2nd Bosch GEX 270AE?

Swishbrade

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

Just wondering where do you think is my best bet to find a 2nd hand Bosch GEX 270AE? Have tried Yahoo Classifieds and Ebay Singapore with no success leh. Need help!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi !

If you decided to buy brand new instead of 2nd hand Bosch GEX 270AE. You can get cheaper from Homely at 341 Changi Road look for Colin Tel: 6742 8557. He has quoted me S$140 but I think was before GST.

Hope this information is useful.

If I am not wrong Homefix if selling at S$165 :(

Cheers :)

Neutral Newbie
Hi guys,

Just wondering where do you think is my best bet to find a 2nd hand Bosch GEX 270AE? Have tried Yahoo Classifieds and Ebay Singapore with no success leh. Need help!

I've got a 2nd hand Bosch. Interested?

Image010-1.jpg

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Looks heavy. Is it heavier than the GEX270AE? Is it of a higher wattage/power? And how long have you used it for?

And how come you selling ah bro?

Thanks!

Edited by Swishbrade

Neutral Newbie
Hi !

If you decided to buy brand new instead of 2nd hand Bosch GEX 270AE. You can get cheaper from Homely at 341 Changi Road look for Colin Tel: 6742 8557. He has quoted me S$140 but I think was before GST.

Hope this information is useful.

If I am not wrong Homefix if selling at S$165 :(

Cheers :)

Thanks bro. Will go check it out this wkend...

Just a question, of all the reasonably good DAs to use (Rupes, Makita etc), Bosch is the cheapest right?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi, I've been intending to buy this too but as you know, heartlanders like me, park our cars in MSCP. So how can we make use of this machine leaglly since it is a 120v plug?

Edited by Pandaeyes

Neutral Newbie

Hi ! Try to look around the MSCP, may be there are power point available somewhere. But I am not sure.

If you have friend staying in Condo, they should have power point avaliable :)

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Yes, it is heavier and of a higher power. Used it 8 times only over the last 4 yrs, every 6 mths. Bought another cheap DA. Rupes or PC is out of my budget since only use it once in a while.

Edited by Biccat

I am a newbie in detailing, may be Maddriver can offer better advices regarding DA :)

[/color]

laugh.giflaugh.gifbetter not ask me for advise..my eyes are very bad..i like it i buy it(within my budget)..laugh.gif

i think a bosch GEX270 should do the job..anyway we dun use it often as we are not running a business..

but if u have few friends who wana chip in then get a better one..laugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

Thanks Maddriver! Will meet you on Fri nite for them. Will need at least 5 more for myself, and will confirm the final nbr with you by tomorrow. Tolong reserve some for me ok?

BTW...how does you fren like his new Wish?

↡ Advertisement