Rear Bumper for Fabia

Stanley

Neutral Newbie

If you really want to mod the fog light, you need to change the whole headlight, which IMO, not necessary. For that amount of money, probably can get Xenon retrofitted. OE Xenons are damn ex tho. Almost close to 2K, tried other avenues, but there's no one you can get it from other than Skoda. Hella doesn't list it, neither does Bosch, etc... You might want to consider bodykit, door moulding strips, centre arm rest, aluminium centre console, RS gearknob, RS pedals, etc. More for aesthetics than performance. Performance gains are likely to be mediocre and each horse is gonna cost a lot of money and possible loss of reliability. Original 75bhp, lets say some workshop can tune for you to 150bhp, you should be looking at a five figure bill and think abt the gearbox and driveshafts. [shakehead] Don't think so... Aesthetics can be had for at most 2k with good mileage on your money. And if you can't win on power, go for handling.

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

the advise ... they all sounds so familiar [sly]

anyway, OE set needs to get it from Skoda directly, even though it will be manufactured by Bosch or Hella or Valeo, which is always the case as these are the suppliers for VAG in the lighting area. If you buy directly from the supplier, likely it's aftermarket. I got my OE xenon set for VW at a fraction of what the agent tries to charge. IMO, xenon is never cheap, most importantly you know what the $$ buys you...

for a pair of new headlight housing (with projector lens), ballast, harness, OE D2S HID bulbs, controller, etc I think the price is about there.. For those you spent a fraction of it ($1K) typically you only have ballast+harness+HIDbulb.