Interior light wiring

Naufal

Neutral Newbie

Im adding dome light to my interior and thinking of connecting it to the front map light, question will it over load the fuse ?? In future I will add lights under the dash and wonder where to get the power from. I'd appreciate any help and tips, thank you.

↡ Advertisement

1. Connecting to the front map light.

Ans: I do not think it will over load the fuse as you will not be turning it on all the way, right?

2. Add lights under the dash.

Ans: What I did was, asked the installer to tap it to the headlight's wiring plus a on/off switch.

Neutral Newbie

tmr we having a DIY and DIG session at eunos MSCP behind bus terminal 1pm onwards and 1 member will be fixing lights in air-con vents ... maybe u wanna come take a look ... [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Thanks bro for the invitation, appreciate it but cant make it unimpressed.gif already promise outing with family, maybe next time wink.gif

Neutral Newbie

I stay in the central^^ where do you all usually do your DIYs and which day?? Might pop down to see see look look to learn a bit if i ard that area =P

Same here. I wan to try to try self install lights at my legroom area too but do not know where to tap the wires so that the lights will on automatically. Hope to join u guys for the DIY Session someday

jemjem