Sianz... free tap water turned off at MSCP

Sofarsogood

Haiz... wanted to do some wash up. Drove up to car park. Turn the tap...! No water! Guessed got people complain, that's why!. Sillyporeans like to complain.

↡ Advertisement

erm.. wrong folder ba.. this seems better at Lite & Ez..

anyway, my side here got turned off also.. put lock.. but got people smashed it.. and start using.. then now kena locked again.. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Agree. In Singapore, no such thing as free lunch.

Want to wash car in MSCP ? Go washing bay & 'tong' 20cents. Bring 2 pails along.

If got free water-tap, you'll see people attaching hose & spray like nobody's business when washing car.

tat's right. used to be free at my MSCP when it was newly built. pple use it like nobody business. now must use cashcard, deduct 25cents, water is dispense for 30 secs. just enuf for 1 big pail

If got free water-tap, you'll see people attaching hose & spray like nobody's business when washing car.

Agree Bro [nod] Last time used to see that when it was FOC at my MSCP but now $0.25 Cash card, seldom or never see people doing it liao [:p]

Neutral Newbie

tat's right. used to be free at my MSCP when it was newly built. pple use it like nobody business. now must use cashcard, deduct 25cents, water is dispense for 30 secs. just enuf for 1 big pail

used to be 20cents nia...now all increased to 25cents liao... but its seem different MSCP different dispense time for the water... [dizzy]

Haiz... wanted to do some wash up. Drove up to car park. Turn the tap...! No water! Guessed got people complain, that's why!. Sillyporeans like to complain.

I do saw in papers quite some time ago,the town councils are slowly putting a stop to unauthorised use of water to all MSCP in SG..

come to woodlands la...got one carpark my friend told me that for 0.20 can have 1 big ++pail.....I guess it's blk 614A. Damn but weekends many ppl queue...

Aiyah..for free H20 from MSCP..need to befriend with the Bangla anneh la...I give them smoke everytime he came by and he also said " Sir, wash car?". I said "Yes, You can help give me some water"....

He shake his head left right but say " Yes..wait ah.."

Later he came out with his jet spray and plug into the tab open water then spray to my car... I tell him to be gentle and he did. It's a 60cents exchange for a carwash and a friendship...eh worth it leh.... [;)]

erm.. wrong folder ba.. this seems better at Lite & Ez..

anyway, my side here got turned off also.. put lock.. but got people smashed it.. and start using.. then now kena locked again.. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

The blanga got the keys..as they're the hdb cleaners..they use the tap for free to wash cars in mscp..got $$ around 30-40 per car..say one mscp = 20 cars..one month they get 600-800 bucks extra

Neutral Newbie

haha. tat time i saw this guy washing the car with a hose at a HDB carpark. not MSCP.

Actually the hose from his house. His house 2nd storey. Steady sia.

Neutral Newbie

Last time the tap under my house wasnt locked (not MSCP), but i think the RC or some one else locked it. Then it became unlocked and could be used. Maybe people complain because it was locked? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

normally, ppl are not so silly to complain abt this.... it is usually the work of the town council ppl... nothing to do, go around mscp to walk walk... [rifle]

Still able to find free water in MSCP to wash car? Ideally I hope somewhere there is a place in which I can use hose to wash my car & then can apply clay bar bit by bit. Also hope to find free water from tap.