ENOC SuperSpecial Rally Series 2006 Round 3

Ehonda

Neutral Newbie

i got the below information from below link ..

http://www.subaruclubsg.com/phpBB2/viewtop...p=574037#574037

anyone going? i send a mail to mpt (the organizer), and accordind to them they are bringing in the drifters from the M'sia D1 gran prix.

Same timing, Sat-19/08 3pm to 10pm. Sun-20/08 10am to 6pm.

Btw, he is asking we could arrange with our club members to come down together and he maybe can arrange some parking lots for us ...

Anyone going?

ENOC SuperSpecial Rally Series 2006

19th - 20th Aug 2006

sat - 3pm to 10pm

sun - 10am to 6pm

Kallang Carpark "A" & "B"

We are an event company, who were responsible for organising the annual car park rallies @ kallang car park stadium in recent years, and are also part of the organising team for Dreamcars Asia Motorshow '04 & '05.

There'll be the 3rd round of the Car Park Rally this coming 19-20 August at Car Park "A" & "B". You'll also see drifters that took part in the D1 Drifting Competition, performing their breath-taking stunts as well.

www.mptmotor.com

↡ Advertisement

aiya...i was wif reuben mah...was beside ur booth actually...i was the one who went wif reuben to fix the BOV and turbo timer at ur workshop tat time...remember??...the day when u performed some magic tricks?...lol [laugh]

yeah hahaha...dun say until u very old liddat la...haha next time go ur plc do things must find u for discount liao...ehhehe [sly]

↡ Advertisement