LMG Tourer and Trekker, powered by Hydroxene technology

Weihui

a technology combination between Malaysia and China, namely Hydroxene will be powering 2 cars on the road.

Tourer:

lmg_tourer.jpg

lmg_tourer_2.jpg

Interior:

lmg_tourer_3.jpg

Price: 5MT at MYR 58,888 (4AT available in 2 months time)

Trekker:

lmg_trekker_3.jpg

lmg_trekker_2.jpg

Interior:

lmg_trekker_11.jpg

Price: 5MT at MYR 84,888 (4AT available in 2 months time)

Spec:

2.4L SOHC engine

124 horsepower at 5,250rpm

190Nm of torque at 3,000rpm.

Engine:

0140b.jpg

This technology uses unique way to extract hydrogen from water and waste aluminium metal and sodium hydroxide to power the car with 50% petrol/diesel + 50% H2O. The result, save up to 50% petrol on normal car.

↡ Advertisement

so so looking car but [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] if really on the road hoh seh liao... not only pump petrol in MY cheap, fill up water also cheap cheap... [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

The platforms are designed by China, that's the reason why it's so so... [sweatdrop]

Malaysia was contributing the technology and building parts. They will be on the road, in fact, it was officially introduced to market yesterday at JB.

Neutral Newbie

have they tested these cars to withstand the test of time or something? [sweatdrop]

at least make people notice they not only really save fuel but last as long esp their engine as normal petrol ones.. [sweatdrop]

MY not 3rd world meh? 1st world ah? i dunno lah... i find SG like 3rd world also, so i presume MY at least 3rd world lor... any1 can cfm this??? [sly]

let's hope they can matured the tech in 5-10yrs time, then we the consumer of the world would enjoy their fruits.... that's a very good first step taken to seriously look for alternative ..... [:p]

Ergh... not the same technology, not even close.. The old steam engine, water was used as an energy convertor, not source. It was designed to burn some fuel to boil water and use the steam generated to push the piston.

This is however, different. Water is used as one of the source of energy as hydrogen is being extracted from it through some electrolysis process. Then the hydrogen is mixed with gasoline and ignited in cylinder. In short, we "burn" water, not burn something else to heat up the water.

If we have water as source of energy in the old days, don't think we have to face energy crisis at our time. [sunny]

I have read the how the technology works... I was replying to your message quoted:

eh...then how about car running on water? it was created long ago........its call steam power plant.

The statement "... car running on water? it was created long ago...." is incorrect. The old steam plants did not "run" on water, it used steam to push the piston instead.