Anywhere got do Sunroof in SG?

Branong

but last night the news said the air pollution in HK getting worse nowadays. WIth the sunroof open, all the dirty air will come in [hur]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Just got my sunroof done with Extreme Auto recently. Can say the job is well done and the motor is not that noisy like some bros had said. Mine is the Inalfa model and costs $1300. The shop is located at Thomsom Ridge. If interested you can call Ken @ 64520816. From what I saw they only have 2 pieces left until the next shipment.

Cheers!

i'm using the same model driving a vios, do u experience any slight rattling sound from the sunroof especially on bumpy road.

Neutral Newbie

There is no noticeable rattling noise for mine. From what the installer told me, if the sunroof is not fitted and "glued" perfectly into the roof opening, then there might be noises. For mine, the installer did more than just using the "black glue with a string" thing that came along with the Inalfa. He also used a layer of silicon to fill up the gaps before pressing down the sunroof. Guessed that made my day.

Cheers!

Edited by Gimmoh

no leakage, just some plastic rattling sound when on uneven road. will only have this sound when the sunroof is closed. when i open slightly the sound wont be there. the sound is coming from the rear where the glass roof meets the frame when it close.

Edited by Dafansu

Can i check for your sunroof, $1300 is for the smaller Event model is it and not the Event plus?

Does it come with electronics or manual kind ah?

Kinda interested to install...

Did you have to pay for any increase to your insurance premium?

Mooooooooooooooo

Huggable has a aftermarket sunroof for almost 3 years, never once leak water. Always can get my hair messy due to the wind in my face!

Factory fitted sunroof has a drainage, hence even if leak water it could be drained away FYI.

dun do aftermaket sunroof, my fren have it, very noisy when opening & closing. many people say will leak water. factory fit is the best.

u open sunroof, u canot feel the wind, only those sit behind can feel it.

Do they still use silicon nowadays? My former Hollandia sunroof do not require any silicon, and it doesn't leak at all.

There is no noticeable rattling noise for mine. From what the installer told me, if the sunroof is not fitted and "glued" perfectly into the roof opening, then there might be noises. For mine, the installer did more than just using the "black glue with a string" thing that came along with the Inalfa. He also used a layer of silicon to fill up the gaps before pressing down the sunroof. Guessed that made my day.

Cheers!

Actually Boom has closed down, Robin is now his own boss. The sunroofs, previously installed and warranted by Boom is no longer valid. bigcry.gif

But Robin still services the sunroof, at least not all is lost.

↡ Advertisement