Shell Helix Ultra

Coaxialcable

What brand you recommend?

I was browsing Carousell and saw this made in Singapore new engine oil at $17.90 for 4L bottle. Fast hand fast leg bought 2 bottles and bring down to car workshop pay for the labour to change. So far after a week working well. Previously tried Carlube and that turtle brand but both keep increasing price.

Anyway for those interested can search Meta Oil in Carousell. $17.90 for 4L bottle Fully Synthetic 5W40 API SN/SM

I was browsing Carousell and saw this made in Singapore new engine oil at $17.90 for 4L bottle. Fast hand fast leg bought 2 bottles and bring down to car workshop pay for the labour to change. So far after a week working well. Previously tried Carlube and that turtle brand but both keep increasing price.

Anyway for those interested can search Meta Oil in Carousell. $17.90 for 4L bottle Fully Synthetic 5W40 API SN/SM

shell helix thread shell helix thread? you helping the boss to advertise Meta oil? 3 threads you helping to advertise liao.

• Praise 1

shell helix thread shell helix thread? you helping the boss to advertise Meta oil? 3 threads you helping to advertise liao.

Mods you can delete my post. I have no means to advertise. Really small minded singaporeans

• Dislike 1

Anyone can recommend cheap 5W30 synthetic? Very hard to find. I promise I won't complain people advertise one.

Go Lazada or carouselle find.

But I don't know what oil they use

Edited by Mcf777

Cannot ask for recommendation if not singaporeans all siao langs will say advertising

you can recommend. but using 3 different threads isn't it advertising already?  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Ask people to recommend and said people advertise after doing so.

Walau......hard to please.

i didn't ask him to recommend. i only ask him what alternative oil.  [laugh]

Using for 1 week is too premature to tell if it is a good oil. A decent non synthetic oil can last 5k also. Googling meta oil only finds the carousell ad so can't even tell which company made it. The ad only claims it is capable of meeting api standard, but no cert to say it was. Personally I wouldn't risk using an unknown oil from unknown maker.

Using for 1 week is too premature to tell if it is a good oil. A decent non synthetic oil can last 5k also. Googling meta oil only finds the carousell ad so can't even tell which company made it. The ad only claims it is capable of meeting api standard, but no cert to say it was. Personally I wouldn't risk using an unknown oil from unknown maker.

Can share the back label of the Meta Oil bottle?

Cannot ask for recommendation if not singaporeans all siao langs will say advertising

well, if we also consider that you'd joined on 22 Feb and made only 16 posts so far, among which some are about Meta Oil, it's hard to give the benefit of the doubt right? :a-panic: