20% Discount off CS-II Titanium & Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Promo & Paintless Dent Repair PDR Service

Sealant

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM CS-II

Wishing you all the best that a holiday could offer.

Peace, joy, and love to you and your family and may your Christmas season be filled with joy and light!

post-20522-0-82379500-1545889934_thumb.jpeg

(edited)
Dear Valued Customer,

Please be informed that we will be closed from 5th February 2019 (Tuesday) to 7th February 2019 (Thursday)

We will resume operation on 8th February 2019 (Friday)

We are open FOR CAR WASH ONLY:
- 9am - 7pm on 3rd February 2019 (Sunday)
- 7am - 1pm on 4th February 2019 (Monday)

All business activities and operation will resume as per usual on 8th February 2019 – 1pm (Friday)

We would like to take this opportunity to wish all

A Prosperous Chinese New Yar

Gong Xi Fa Cai

post-20522-0-81889000-1549005599_thumb.jpg

Best Regards,

Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd

Edited by Sealant

I've been using CSII for about five years. I like the fact that after every wash my car  has a brand new glow. Washing is very easy just wet it and wipe it dry and it looks like brand new. I also had it done on my new car. I'll recommend CSII to anyone who does not like to do major washing, Just water, simple and fast.

Adeline Teo

Neutral Newbie
My previous car was done at CSII for more than five years. Though there was water stains, washing is very easy and paint looks new. 

I did my new car again at CSII yesterday, staff was very friendly and knowledgeable  [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

My Graphite Black Lexus ES250 was done in 2017 Jun I supposed. For a while, I went back for washing and touch up but timing for your car wash is not flexible. 

Now it seems like just closing to 2 years (I suppose to have 3 years warranty), my car already having hairline scratches on several areas. 

I was thinking if you have an early quote redo program and let me know to what stage of redo and package you have? Thanks

(edited)

I've been using CSII for about five years. I like the fact that after every wash my car  has a brand new glow. Washing is very easy just wet it and wipe it dry and it looks like brand new. I also had it done on my new car. I'll recommend CSII to anyone who does not like to do major washing, Just water, simple and fast.

Adeline Teo

Hi Aadeline23,

Thank you so much for your kind review :D

We are glad you're enjoying our product and services!

My previous car was done at CSII for more than five years. Though there was water stains, washing is very easy and paint looks new. 
I did my new car again at CSII yesterday, staff was very friendly and knowledgeable  [thumbsup]

Hi mortar81,

Thank you so much for your kind review :D

We are glad you're enjoying our product and services!

Edited by Sealant

It has come to our attention that a certain website is copying and selling CS-II products using our logos, photos, and trademark names without authorization and making over exaggerated and/or false claims that are not made by CS-II International Inc.

We would like to clarify that we do NOT having anything to do with this website nor do we have, as of today, any formal installer, dealer, or distributor in India or surrounding regions.

Any product of CS-II International Inc. is a professional range product that is not meant for commercial or individual consumptions as it requires specialized training and certification.

Interested parties can drop us an official email at [email protected]

We consider this as a violation and infringement of the willful and for profit kind on a commercial scale under Article 61, of which it will constitute as “scam” or “fraud”. We urge this website to take down the article within the next 3 x 24 hours from this notice. CS-II International Inc. will not hesitate to take legal actions against those who are copying and/or abusing our trademark products.

Sincerely,

How Chang

President of CS-II International Inc.

Director of Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd

Fake product website:

post-20522-0-13829600-1553334318_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Hi, please quote Titanium Coating for brand new GLC250?

Thank you.

Hi, I have yet to receive your quote on my above request?

Thank you.

Hi ,

would you be able to give a quote for cs II protection / titanium / ceramic for hyundai avante 2019 sedan , thanks.

Hi,

We've PMed you.

Can quote brand new Forester for CS2, Ceramic and Titanium? Thanks

Hi,

We've PMed you.

Hi, please quote for Hyundai Ioniq. Thanks.

Hi,

We've PMed you.

Hi im getting my new honda jazz this sat. can quote me a price for cs-II sealant for new car? thks.

Hi ,

Sorry for late reply . Honda Jazz  for CS-II coating price quotation

Titanium        $1282

Ceramic        $919

B268             $318

after the discount:

basic: discounts only available for existing customer --> 18 months warranty

Ceramic:     $735--> 3 years warranty

Titanium :   $960 --> 3 years warranty

Can quote brand new Forester for CS2, Ceramic and Titanium? Thanks

Hi sir,

please find the below price quotation for subaru forester: