20% Discount off CS-II Titanium & Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Promo & Paintless Dent Repair PDR Service

Sealant

bro,

If u have live in oversea before, U will appreciate how good our car is......small dents & scraches is nothing.....look good from far is good enough....hahha

Edited by Sgoz147

My plan to settle this problem is.....

CSII first, then wax it every 2 months by "Ah Peh"....for $40 only....

Minimise parking under sun (Anyway, I leave early for work & come home after 8pm, what sun am I talking about....Ooop only 1 day per week parking under sun...that is sunday...)

then It shall last much longer....hahaha.....the condition shall be better than my ride in Australia..... [sunny][sunny]

Edited by Sgoz147

aiya... in our country with sun and rain

anytime, anywhere

wat we coat, paste, stick, wax, polish on our

cars will not be a 'miracle'

your previous post irked me cos obviously u have

judged the products purely from hearsay.

and we know everyone has a diff perference, so

hearsay opinion shld only be taken like a pinch of

salt.

furthermore, tuff and CSII is two diff brand of

products. in additional, the guys who coat it have

diff skills.

personally, i have not seen tuff PPS before so i cannot

comment how they really fare.

i had a good fren, lady Vios driver, white ride, who uses

PPS. dunno wat brand tho. one year from now, the car is

still sparkling white [sunny] so white that her solar

flim looks too dark a tone!

[laugh]

pardon me if my earlier sound strong. [rolleyes]

but all i meant was that we shld judge for ourselves

wat each product can or cannot do. and if it suit our

needs and want for our cars.

cheers

You better check before doing this. Apparently waxing after CS-II may remove the CS-II. Takes the "fun" if I say, as least for me. That's what stopping me from using them.

After CS-II it shines as I see from my friends cars. However it does not have the wet feel factor that gives the ommmmpph too.

U may be right.....that is why I will check with sealant first before using it....

Sealant, afetr CSII, can we apply wax to protect it? need ur advise.....I am already using wax every 2 months.....

Hi Bro,

After the application of CS- II, you do not need to wax or polish. All you need is to use the Preservation to wash your car once or twice a month, then your car will be " [sunny] swee swee [sunny]" . it is that simple. Of course, if you still want to use wax, you can choose to use wax which is not abrasive. Usually, Paste wax is non-abrasive.

Hope it clear your doubts [;)]

See ya [flowerface]

Sherine

Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd

Hi bro,

Zaino and klasse they are liquid form you can check with them do they have paste type.paste wax they are like a tub of butter usually they dun contain abbrasive.

thank you

unique(since 1995) pte ltd

CS-II Paint Protection

upz for you... certaintly you have demonstrated patience with irate customers before...

mmz.. coz over at VOGS, there used to be alot of hype over your fellow competitor... toughseal....

at yah, to begin with the gloss and finishing was really [cool][sunny] and slick... but overtime it faded... and yah its written about 18 month warranty which turned out to be "with conditions attached".. it states able to last 5 years.. but in singapore's weather... [furious]

24/7 in open air carpark.. i feel any PPS... will not really be able to hold out for long.... mmz.. there are simply too many failed PPS around.. when over at VOGS, we do meetups.. and see for our own eyes... the rides that have been PPS before were really shiny, slick and nice finishing.. but then 6 months later... its [thumbsdown] its not because that they din maintain their rides by regular washing with plain water.. but simply it requires maintenance as likewise in ur case... sending back to the centre for maintenance..

well... let time tell bah...

in MCF, there are more people who love DiY... PPS is not a miracle...

Hi WEIXIANG_06,

hmm.. So far they are not so irate to me lah, they are juz trying to clear doubts, juz need to explain to them what is happening and most important someone must be there to solve their problem and needs.

For Toughseal, we do not know how they works, guess those doing with Toughseal should go back to them and check it up with them within the warranty period. That is what the warranty for. (But of course dun take for granted that PPS done, dun have to maintain still will get the shine lah) Perhaps, they should have some instruction to follow to maintain the car, guess should check with the boss on their maintenance part.

Over at my side, The maintenance with the preservation is DIY, you do not have to come to me if needed, eg. a black color car will most likely come to me 6 months later to clean away those cobweb mark or fine scratches which lie on the surface of my sealant (Cobweb create by car wash)and there is a charges of $50 for the process. With the continuous use of the Preservation, it will build up a tough, non chip elastic finish.

As you are aware that Singapore weather is either sunny or rain.Paint Protection is to maintain your car much easily,prolong the penetration from acidic stain within certain period and prevent from light scratches.

Cheers

Sherine

Unique (Since 1995)Pte Ltd

Neutral Newbie

Hi Sherine, how does the 18mth warranty on gloss work? If after 6mths the paint work is not as glossy as before will Unique reapply the sealant? Thks

Hi Bro Cyruss,

Usually we will do a gloss check with our Gloss meter after the application, Down the road if you think that the gloss is getting dull, you can come back to us to do a gloss check with the gloss meter again, if Gloss Unit is 10% less the measure. We will re-apply the car at no cost. However, if owner do not maintain the car as instructed and caused the loss of gloss, it will be chargable for re-application.

Thank you.

how you know... these days.. i hardly wash my ride that often as before... [laugh]

you see, you touch, you know...

okie that's what people in VOGS also mentioned when there was this hype over toughseal..

a competitor PPS...

i have also seen, touched, and i known cars who have been pps.. mmz.. over a period of time... but really doesn't last... if ur ride is 24/7 in open air carpark.. pps will not last...

forget about PPS, if your car is in open air carpark 24/7

diy better..

its about making informed decisions... [thumbsup]

can u for once tok abt something u personally experience b4. I think its not the pple with qns that is irritating. Cuz its the shop to convince the consumer to try their product.

Its YOU who is irritating, with everything u hear or see but never experience b4. And since u dun intend to do anything to your ride. Y bother so much?

Your informed decisions up till now dun seem very informed to me.

PS. this is not the only 'informed decision' u have made. [lipsrsealed]

(edited)

Hi Bro Galantspeedz,

I have check on the spray painting, for respray of whole car back to the same color and using sikken 2K clear coat with good quality of work-manship will cost you a damage of $800. CS-II which then be done 3weeks after the spray job will cost you $256 (after a 20% off).

Cheers [;)]

Edited by Sealant