20% Discount off CS-II Titanium & Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Promo & Paintless Dent Repair PDR Service

Sealant

Hi, how much is the cs 2 paint protection for camry? thanks

Hi Bro,

You got PM.

Thanks,

Gi Gi

hihi, quote for Mercedes Viano pls. thank you

Hi Bro,

You got PM.

Thanks,

Gi Gi

hi hi

Pls quote for Renault Grand Scenic (white)

Thanks

Hi Bro,

You got PM.

Thanks,

Gi Gi

Hi Gi Gi,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Hi Bro,

You got PM too [:)] .

Thanks,

Gi Gi

HI, am new to this and appreciate if you can provide me a price for protective film and 9H coating (not sure that is correct, hope u can help me out here)

New Volvo S60 should be out by this June.

Also I worked in the shipyard where the environment is very harsh on car paint, thus sincerely appreciate if you can advise me the pros and cons of the two.

BTW your Ubi outlet will be the most convenient for me.........Thanks

Hi,

Will having my new car soon, Madza 6. Kindly pls provide quotes for CS2 paint protection, glass, ceramic, titanium coating. Likewise, what is the warranty period for the services mentioned.

Thanks in advance!

HI, am new to this and appreciate if you can provide me a price for protective film and 9H coating (not sure that is correct, hope u can help me out here)

New Volvo S60 should be out by this June.

Also I worked in the shipyard where the environment is very harsh on car paint, thus sincerely appreciate if you can advise me the pros and cons of the two.

BTW your Ubi outlet will be the most convenient for me.........Thanks

Hi Bro,

You got PM.

Thanks,

Gi Gi

Hi,

Will having my new car soon, Madza 6. Kindly pls provide quotes for CS2 paint protection, glass, ceramic, titanium coating. Likewise, what is the warranty period for the services mentioned.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Bro,

You got PM.

Thanks,

Gi Gi

TS

You should correct some statements in your ad.

Among other things, your ad claims that with CS-II, waxing is not needed. I beg to differ. I had my white car coated with CS-II less than a month ago. Already I'm seeing stains that can't be removed with water alone. I had to wax these stains off.

I'm not sure why. Could it be that the performance of CS-II on white surfaces differs greatly compared to other colours?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I've not wasted my money on CS-II.

Regards

Neutral Newbie

Hi CS-II

i have a honda civic type r (fd2r), white and i would like to sign up for your car grooming packages.

could you kindly advise me on the prices of each of the coating services and which would be better for the car?

i wash the myself every week, usually with water. also, there are a few stubborn stains and watermarks.

cheers

TS

You should correct some statements in your ad.

Among other things, your ad claims that with CS-II, waxing is not needed. I beg to differ. I had my white car coated with CS-II less than a month ago. Already I'm seeing stains that can't be removed with water alone. I had to wax these stains off.

I'm not sure why. Could it be that the performance of CS-II on white surfaces differs greatly compared to other colours?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I've not wasted my money on CS-II.

Regards

Hi Bro,

Thank you for your feedback but would appreciate if you could bring back to us for rectification. You nay contact us at 68442235 to fixed a time so that we can assess your car and further advice.

Cheers :)

Sherine Chan

Hi CS-II

i have a honda civic type r (fd2r), white and i would like to sign up for your car grooming packages.

could you kindly advise me on the prices of each of the coating services and which would be better for the car?

i wash the myself every week, usually with water. also, there are a few stubborn stains and watermarks.

cheers

Hi Bro,

You got PM ;)

Cheers

Hi,

Sorry I dropped you a PM but got no response. :P

Anyhow, I am getting a new ride - Toyota Estima White. Are you able to quote me a price? Also is there any promo? I did my Toyota Wish White with you years back so I am changing to a new car, any further discount for existing customer?

Do you guys to any periodic maintence package like interior etc? Pls do quote me too.

My friend is also getting a new ride tomorrow - Toyota Wish Black, if there is any good deal I can convince him to go to CS-II too,