20% Discount off CS-II Titanium & Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Promo & Paintless Dent Repair PDR Service

Sealant

Neutral Newbie

Hi Sherine

Nice to meet you finally last week.

Quick question - can I send my car for a quick wash at the Shell petrol station? My car has been Titanium coated in December 2014. Sometimes I only need a quick wash and your office is too far for me {about 20 - 25 mins). The Shell petrol station claim they use Sonax products. Will this damage the coating etc?

Robert

Hi Sherine

Nice to meet you finally last week.

Quick question - can I send my car for a quick wash at the Shell petrol station? My car has been Titanium coated in December 2014. Sometimes I only need a quick wash and your office is too far for me {about 20 - 25 mins). The Shell petrol station claim they use Sonax products. Will this damage the coating etc?

Robert

Dear Robert,

Yes, You may go for car washing services at Any Kiosk, not to worry for the shampoo used as the chemical will not do any harm to the coating layer after the application of Ceramic or Titanium coating.

Cheers :)

Pls PM me quote for new Mazda 3 hatchback. Thks.

Hi Bro,

You got PM

I'm leaving such a long review because I truly appreciate the service that Sherine and her team provided.

Long story short:Expensive at first glance, but value for money and top notch service

I did titanium coating on my car in Nov 2014. I initially felt that it was a bit pricey, but after 4 months, i find that it is worth every single penny. The car is easy to wash, and shines with little effort. I was slightly disappointed that despite my best efforts, scratches still appeared on the 9H toughness rated coating. The scratches were relatively minor, and soon it stopped bothering me because the coating is after all scratch resistant and not scratch proof.

Fast forward to 2015, I wanted to book an appointment to get my car done up before CNY. I dropped an e-mail and called to make a booking. Alas, all the slots leading up to CNY were full! However, both ladies that responded to my queries ( Anna - phone, Sherine - email) promised to keep an eye out for any slots leading up to CNY. I wasn't holding my breathe, because i initially felt that this was just another tactic to try and please a disappointed customer. Little did i expect to receive a call 1 week later, informing me that they had a slot open! They actually remembered me!

On the day of my appointment the workshop was really jammed packed with cars, and most of the technicians looked worn out. Anna introduced herself (she has this infectious smile and is very polite) and accompanied me to my car with a technician in tow. The technician proceed to examine my car, and took the time to explain what he could repair through buffing on my car and pointed out the minor paint chips that he could not repair.

When I collected my car that evening, the car was beautiful and in great shape. True to his word, the technician had done all that he said he could and would do. I asked Sherine if CS2 could fix the paint chips. She replied that they didnt really do such touchups and were unable to do so because of their schedule, she did offer me alternative solutions such as recommending other workshops to spray paint the chips. As the chips were relatively minor, she advised me against wasting money. Sherine could also tell that I was quite bothered by the paint chips, and thus despite their busy schedules, she got one of her technicians to try their best to touch up the chips at no additional cost. Though the technician was not able to completely coverup the chips, it is the gesture that counts.

This has been the most pleasant experience I've had at any car workshop. I will definitely be recommending CS2 to family and friends looking to do PPS. Sherine and team, please keep up the good work!

PS: It would be good if some of your staff could speak better english because I'm sure some of your other customers do not speak mandrain :)

Joel

post-149616-0-94259700-1423836347_thumb.jpg

Edited by fivefive

I'm leaving such a long review because I truly appreciate the service that Sherine and her team provided.
Long story short:Expensive at first glance, but value for money and top notch service
I did titanium coating on my car in Nov 2014. I initially felt that it was a bit pricey, but after 4 months, i find that it is worth every single penny. The car is easy to wash, and shines with little effort. I was slightly disappointed that despite my best efforts, scratches still appeared on the 9H toughness rated coating. The scratches were relatively minor, and soon it stopped bothering me because the coating is after all scratch resistant and not scratch proof.
Fast forward to 2015, I wanted to book an appointment to get my car done up before CNY. I dropped an e-mail and called to make a booking. Alas, all the slots leading up to CNY were full! However, both ladies that responded to my queries ( Anna - phone, Sherine - email) promised to keep an eye out for any slots leading up to CNY. I wasn't holding my breathe, because i initially felt that this was just another tactic to try and please a disappointed customer. Little did i expect to receive a call 1 week later, informing me that they had a slot open! They actually remembered me!
On the day of my appointment the workshop was really jammed packed with cars, and most of the technicians looked worn out. Anna introduced herself (she has this infectious smile and is very polite) and accompanied me to my car with a technician in tow. The technician proceed to examine my car, and took the time to explain what he could repair through buffing on my car and pointed out the minor paint chips that he could not repair.
When I collected my car that evening, the car was beautiful and in great shape. True to his word, the technician had done all that he said he could and would do. I asked Sherine if CS2 could fix the paint chips. She replied that they didnt really do such touchups and were unable to do so because of their schedule, she did offer me alternative solutions such as recommending other workshops to spray paint the chips. As the chips were relatively minor, she advised me against wasting money. Sherine could also tell that I was quite bothered by the paint chips, and thus despite their busy schedules, she got one of her technicians to try their best to touch up the chips at no additional cost. Though the technician was not able to completely coverup the chips, it is the gesture that counts.
This has been the most pleasant experience I've had at any car workshop. I will definitely be recommending CS2 to family and friends looking to do PPS. Sherine and team, please keep up the good work!
PS: It would be good if some of your staff could speak better english because I'm sure some of your other customers do not speak mandrain :)
Joel

Hi Joel,

Thank you for your feedback and compliments :) It is good to hear that you are happy with our services, will improve on the imperfects *.^

Collecting my new Qashqai soon. Need quotes on ceramic and titanium coatings. Thank you.

Hi Bro,

You got PM

Today I sent my new Ody to CS II for Titanium Coating. Though it seems pricey at first, the end results are well worth what I paid. The body of the car shines with a better shine than when I picked it up from AD 3 weeks ago. When I touched the surface of the car body, it is really smooth and definitely different from what it was. It gives an assurance of its ability to keep dusts and dirt away.

I was in the shop watching the whole process. The staff were detailed and meticulous. They explained the different stages of the process to me clearly. They were friendly and experienced, definitely know what they are doing, giving me confidence to leave my car with them. Other than my Ody, there were Japanese make like Honda, Toyota, etc as well as Continental make like Merc there being treated. Lady owner Sherine were friendly and reassuring. Even accompanied me out for inspection of my completed job.

Wonderful job done and great experience.

Fantastic job done Sherine and team. 👍👍

I am sure many who patronized them would agree with me. 👏👏

Will definitely be back. 😊😊😊😊

Edited by Zenda

Today I sent my new Ody to CS II for Titanium Coating. Though it seems pricey at first, the end results are well worth what I paid. The body of the car shines with a better shine than when I picked it up from AD 3 weeks ago. When I touched the surface of the car body, it is really smooth and definitely different from what it was. It gives an assurance of its ability to keep dusts and dirt away.

I was in the shop watching the whole process. The staff were detailed and meticulous. They explained the different stages of the process to me clearly. They were friendly and experienced, definitely know what they are doing, giving me confidence to leave my car with them. Other than my Ody, there were Japanese make like Honda, Toyota, etc as well as Continental make like Merc there being treated. Lady owner Sherine were friendly and reassuring. Even accompanied me out for inspection of my completed job.

Wonderful job done and great experience.

Fantastic job done Sherine and team. 👍👍

I am sure many who patronized them would agree with me. 👏👏

Will definitely be back. 😊😊😊😊

Hi Bro,

Thank you for your compliment, Glad you are happy with our services. Looking forward to your continuous support. Have a great ride and good weekend :)

Cheers

Sherine Chan