New Superb Newbie

Echelon

[drivingcar]

Hi to all, glad to announce that I am a newbie Superb owner! Just gotten my ride yesterday, thanks to all the countless answers and advise from my "broken record" questions, to people like Koolaba and the rest in this forum that gives Skoda cars great credit and by word of mouth made the Skoda brand stand out just a little more.

18 months ago I would not have known that I would have bought a Superb today. I am glad a made the RIGHT choice. [thumbsup]

Cheers to all, now to learn all the maintance and ICE queries.

Edited by Echelon
↡ Advertisement

18 moons ago ???? I've NOT EVEN HEARD of Skoda, LADA yes, but not Skoda laugh.gif

& I got a Skoda today ..... nod.gif

Some ppl still say I hur.gif, some furious.gif and shakehead.gif

Well, let's see what happens, currently enjoying it flowerface.gif

Hey Conti, you got your ride today? Great news! Yeah, 18 months ago when I decieded to get a car, I took awhile to consider, ponder and research over the cars on my list and Skoda was never on the list...not even top 10 list....so from Zero to Hero!

Yeah, my car agent even ask me NOT to touch a Skoda, DON'T even think of it.

He mentioned that I'll definitely regret it & that the car will spend more time in the repair shop than on the road.

And when I decided to get a Skoda, he didn't want to get involved & stayed far away. Have not even heard from him since I told him my decision & that was some 2

[drivingcar]

Hi to all, glad to announce that I am a newbie Superb owner! Just gotten my ride yesterday, thanks to all the countless answers and advise from my "broken record" questions, to people like Koolaba and the rest in this forum that gives Skoda cars great credit and by word of mouth made the Skoda brand stand out just a little more.

18 months ago I would not have known that I would have bought a Superb today. I am glad a made the RIGHT choice. [thumbsup]

Cheers to all, now to learn all the maintance and ICE queries.

Anywayz, Congratz on ur new, chick magnet... [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] he he he... [sly]

PS:Pls do not floor the accelerator too much. U might get addicted to doing it often. [rolleyes]

Edited by Secondhand

I believe that there are a total of 3 new Superbs this month on the road. [flowerface]

Yeah looking forward to meeting up with all!

Still got turbo mah... My octy no turbo. only "turbo" i can get is to drop 3rd gear, floor accelerator and overtake the hoggers lor... [:p][:p][:p][:p]

↡ Advertisement