Motul Engine Oil H-TECH 100??

Weixiang_06

Hello,

any one from MCF heard of this grade of oil from Motul... its

H-TECH 100

5w30

100% synthetic engine oil...

apparently, my mechanic mentioned its so new that even the motul website has not been able to update on its corresponding webpages.. except for those found in Japan....

A check with the specfications...

jawdrop.gif SM grade leh.

anyway, i just did my 10k servicing.. wah the engine is very very quiet now.. smooth and like very eager to rev... and accelerate... thinking about the previous FC i could get, think it will only get better....

Gurus, genie47, trex and all others.. please feel free to comment... would like to hear from everyone...

http://motul-asiapacific.com/product_line_.../4stroke18.html

This is from motul asia pacific website.. its not updated yet for this new oil...

attached are the photos and the bronchure which i got from my mechanic....

enjoy brothers... smile.gif before this.. i never really heard of motul oil one.. call me a mountain tortise laugh.gif

[inline DSC00750.JPG]

[inline DSC00751.JPG]

post-8-1160197116_thumb.jpg

post-8-1160197117_thumb.jpg

Edited by Weixiang_06
↡ Advertisement

Motul is very famous for their 300V double ester based engine oil. And of course their price [sweatdrop]. I guess this Hi-Tech is normal non-ester based engine oil offered by Motul.

(edited)

ya.. i got the non ester based engine oil...

i see the grade.. SM... mmz [:)]

i took this @ $100 with servicing.. original oil filter.. tyre rotation and balancing...

if i take the doube ester 300v... it will cost me $140 with servicing and etc...

my mechanic mentioned this non ester based engine oil is better than Mobil 1 Gold.... dun know true or not.. but the Gold grade is only SL....

Edited by Weixiang_06

no problem... hope later or tom.. the oil gurus and more people will see this thread.. and give me their precious comments on this new engine oil from motul.. its the non-premium version compared to the 300V racing oil...

my mechanic mentioned this is for normal cars like ours... as in cars on the road and not on racing tracks [:)]

Genie47? Trex? and etc... [thumbsup]

yup.. i used it alreadie.. thanks.. engine is quiet now [thumbsup] but this is the cheap version of Motul.... not the 300v... wonder how good it is? or will it turn out to be like * [:/]

5w30 is a fully synthetic oil? from the label, it seems to be... but i read online that 5w30 is actually a semi-synthetic oil?

from the bronchure, motul asiapacfic bronchure i have.. 5w40 is synthetic.. the label for 5w30 seems to be 100% synthetic... same class as 5w40.. my mechanic said its better than mobil 1 0w40.. so i trusted him.. and used motul oil... was originally comtemplating 0w40..... but so far.. its seems good...

Neutral Newbie

Look carefully at the back label small print. This is not made in France like the other motul oils, even the semi syn ones. What does that tell u?

↡ Advertisement