Motul Engine Oil H-TECH 100??

Weixiang_06

Neutral Newbie

Thanx bro,very much appreciated. After using semi syn but later stage revert back to fully syn will the engine gasket detoriated hence leakage occur?

↡ Advertisement

How often cabbies change their oil?

if estimate average 50km/h for 20hrs a day, will be 1000km per day. [crazy]

can't imagine doing oil change every week [sweatdrop]

some of the diesel engine oils also got API SL rating ... means can be used for our gasoline cars.

Comfort change oil once every month.

Most cabs (with two drivers) travel 5 to 600km a day.

An avearge car in Singapore with 50% city 50% HW travel average 30 to 40 km/hr. Taxi is slightly lower.

Edited by Whitepowder

once a month at 600km/day works out to 18000km/month!!!

I believe the "taxi oil" are dino oil?

why are we doing 10000km oil change for synthetics?

i believe the cabbies take care of their cars very carefully since it's their "tan zhia" means?

Taxi Co want to save $, they use normal oil. Comfort changes oil for their cab once every month. The other two big one do the same. It can Comfort 4 million a year if they do two oil change a month.

Taxi driver don't own the cab, they rent it. Comfort give them 5 lit lube oil every month for topping up.

If the engine eat more oil, they must pay for it. I know some cabbies actually buy used oil from workshop for topping up.

Neutral Newbie

Motul 300V (the new double ester formulation) retails for $30 per litre. I can get it at a lower price. However, my minimum order is a carton of 12 2-litre cans (of the same viscosity). Let me know.

Just an infomation sharing.

Recently, knew that a big car workshop,somethng like Tan Li motor along Defu Lane provide both OWS and Motul engine oil for car service....

Of course, the motul package is almost 20 to 40% more than OWS in term of pricing..

$30 per litre for retail? knife.gif

i know of a workshop that provides an all in one servicing package..

4l of Motul 300V

Original Oil Filter

Free Tyre Rotatoin

Free Tyre Balancing

Free Handbrake servicing and adjustment

Multipoint checks and etc

only $140.. thumbsup.gif

for other oils like

Motul H-Tech 5w30,

Mobil 1 Gold 0w40, 5w50

all fully synthetic, its only $100 with the above servicing package.. also 4l of engine oil too with the stuff too...

http://forum.vogs.net/viewtopic.php?t=27271&start=0

Check out the link above, this is a highly recommended workshop in VOGS.. alot of brothers went there and all returned as satisfied customers! thumbsup.gif

in case, for people who dun want to register as a forumer in VOGS.. here is the details of the workshop i went for the motul engine oil...

---------------------------------------------

MOTUL:Probably the best engine lubricating oil

in the world.....

Address:

HUAT LEE BATTERIES & MOTOR SERVICE

blk 1063 Eunos ave 4 #01-203

(behind singapore post center)

HP: 98307738 (Look for Nigel, he is the owner and chief mechanic too)

this is where i serviced my ride recently...

Edited by Weixiang_06

i been to this ws b4....

i asked him bout the engine oil packages and whether we can bring in own oil for servicing...he prefers using his own oil..

even advised me against using oil like caarluube and RP ..reason given was they are semi synthetic..so not good.... [hur][hur] .

didnt go to the ws again since.. [rolleyes]

If not how to make money if you use your own oil.... kinda ex the motul h-tech 100 is 85 for 1 bottle dun noe how much he make.... find him a leetle arrogant too

mmz... well... but his workshop has

Mobil 1 Gold 0w40 and 5w50.. these are branded premium oils too.. where if you buy outside, will cost you a real bomb (that is to say if you buy from petrol kisoks) though we can get it from other sources at a cheaper price...

but caarluube is really a CMI oil according to the feedback and response of so many MCF forumers....

well.. for the workshop, its founded by his father.. i think... but then you must speak to the right mechanic.. the younger guy... called Nigel, its his son... he provides good service and quality worksmanship.. [thumbsup]

$100 servicing, where to find...

Tyre rotation + balancing easily cost you $15 outside...

Original oil filter about $10..

well, did you speak to the right person? in the workshop sometimes, nigel is not around... there is his dad around, along with another person.. make sure u speak to nigel, call his handphone.. he is a nice person...

mmz... apparently if you dun take up his servicing package, obviously his oil would be expensive, or else you can't really expect him to earn nothing right?

$100 servicing.. where to find?? GST is absorbed too... mmz.. considering we have a markup of 7% gst next year.... if outside, $100 needs a topup of $7 gst [knife]

do give Huat Lee a try.. call nigel directly... i have listed his workshop and his hp in pg 2...

i went there in oct and returned as satisfied customers.. In VOGS, the Huat Lee Motul Oil thread has grown to 26 pages.. with lots of brothers going for him.. dumping their previous oil like Mobil 1 Gold (his workshop also has them and its the same $100 servicing packge price), all returned very satisfied and happy...

including me [thumbsup]

no problem... [thumbsup]

meanwhile you can register at VOGS, and click on the URL i have provided.. it will show u the thread which has grown to 26 pages.. lots of reviews and people went for it... all happy customers.. including me.. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

so can someone go and do a uoa for this h-tech? "reviews" doesn't mean much if it's just based on vibration, noise.............. [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement