Motul Engine Oil H-TECH 100??

Weixiang_06

maybe we can ask Genie47 to do it?

but according to Genie47, Trex,

they mentioned Motul 300V double ester is really premium stuff..

the workshop i went, also have them

$140 servicing package...very good deal.. but my lousy car dun need it... only need the normal fully synthetic oil, Motul H-Tech 100..

apparently this new formulation is so new, you can't find it on motul asia pacific website.. but u can find them in motul japan website though...

according to many, motul is a very very good oil, at least for Motul 300V [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Motul is expensive because of their branding and advertising, banners at all prominant race series, sponsered world champion riders and drivers in the majority of racing series do not come cheap. There are other products that use high quality polyolester stuff that retails at less than Motul's dealer price!

you say like this, you win alreadie... coz Mobil 1 Gold and Shell Helix Ultra are even more [knife]

[laugh]

Motul 300V is grade 5 in the engine oil.. the highest and most refined form of fully synthetic oil made from double ester and etc... one grade higher than 100% synthetic engine oil.. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

first, gotta see engine response better is compared to what. if you say compared to mineral 50wt, or even synthetic 40wt, isn't that kinda "fei hua"? [:p]

anyway i suppose engine response better or worse doesn't have any relation to how well it protects?

Edited by Weng

where to buy motul oil?

Bro, i'm getting it from a shop at Bukit Merah call 'Friendship Motor' [:)]

Alternatively, you can log on to www.motul.com.sg and check for their dealers [;)]

weng ah, u also using motul now mah.. just that urs is w20 oil... the 300V racing oil.. [laugh]

my motul h-tech 100 still smooth and silent... fuel consumption still [thumbsup]

how long u want to protect the engine? for 20-30 yrs? i think 10 yrs everyone will scrap the car liaoz... me at 8++k now...

(edited)

cheap anot?

i buy from one shop in rangoon rd....not cheap at all

using the 300V 5w30....due for change very soon.dunno what to try next...any advice...3 year old car...mileage approaching 90K next servicing

Edited by Accordvtec

(edited)

Bro, regarding the pricing, i have send you a PM [:)]

Think you still can stick to Motul if you find the prices acceptable [nod][nod][nod]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Bro, i've send you a PM [:)]

Whether it is cheaper than your current source, i'm not sure [:)]

Actually, you can log on to www.motul.com.sg and the website will show you all their dealers in Singapore [;)]