Safe Way to Drive an Ol' Trusty Fiat 124 Saloon

Normal_aspirated

More articles on the new Fiat logo at this webby:

http://www.fiatautopress.com/index.php?l=2...acd6fbefcf86c4f

A new logo for the Fiat brand: it debuts on the Fiat Bravo

In recent months, the Fiat brand has implemented a new strategy, which is underlined by the many new products that have been presented: from the Croma to the Grande Punto, the Panda and the Fiat Sedici, and they will soon be joined by the new Bravo. As Luca De Meo, President of the Fiat Brand, explained,

According to the above press release in the Fiat website and their reason for the new logo is to symbolise "ongoing change" - BUT I think the Fiat brand has changed its image enough. No other car manufacturer has changed their logo as often as Fiat - just look at how quick the current logo has been changed 1999-2007 I don't think it gives Fiat a good image.Constantly changing their logo makes them look desperate!

There seems to be a "roots" thing going on with the manufacturers. As cars start to look more and more alike honed by the wind tunnel the badges get more retro, as if bunging a blue oval on a Fiesta will give it the charisma of a 1966 V8 Mustang

They gotta invest in marketing their fantastic products more, not changing their logos.

(edited)

Wow, i din noe there's an Abarth version of the 124 Special-T.....juz hear the intoxicating sound of the engine and exhaust.

Enjoy the short movie clip "Fiat Abarth 124 Rally on track at SpaItalia"

and here:

Edited by Normal_aspirated