Component speakers, no amp?

Bigtoothpick

1 hour ago, Blade1313 said:

Hi gurus here. Will like to check anybody tried and use the ‘new’ Morel Carbon Pro 3 ways? Understand it came out abt 2 years ago. Hard to find a full review in text in the internet or Youtube. 

*Morel Elate Carbon Pro*

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
On 6/3/2023 at 7:20 PM, Genghiskt said:

@Jamesc I m looking to upgrade my car sounding. Is Helix dsp with amp good pick? 
Any shop to look for ?

TIA. 

Helix DSP Ultra is the best DSP in the world but its really really pricey and the mid range DSPs are good enough.

The Brax Graphic made by Helix is the best amp in the world but again really really pricey and the Helix mid range amp are good enough.

I fix my Helix at Xtremez Audio ask for Steven.

image.png.11b45e4086e72cc85c5030207f19793b.png

image.png.f5fd3d640baf076ff35b8433a53f04a6.png

On 6/10/2023 at 10:28 PM, Cybersurf said:

@Jamesc Thanks for the tip!  Will PM you separately for advise 🙂

Sure anytime.

CDT is also my favourite!

:D

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hey gurus, I’m considering swopping my OEM speakers for something better but i am totally clueless on sound systems.

can i ask what is the budget i should expect to invest in getting something decent?  And what setup (brand) should i be going for?

no need big subs in the trunk kind of setup but something i will not regret down the road after dumping few hundred bucks in.. 

i’m driving a A class , if that info is needed in consideration on what to get ( sorry totally clueless in audio setup, been listening to the OEM speakers for all my cars since i started driving till now 😅)

Edited by Hayleymyzee

On 6/11/2023 at 12:39 PM, Hayleymyzee said:

Hey gurus, I’m considering swopping my OEM speakers for something better but i am totally clueless on sound systems.

can i ask what is the budget i should expect to invest in getting something decent?  And what setup (brand) should i be going for?

no need big subs in the trunk kind of setup but something i will not regret down the road after dumping few hundred bucks in.. 

i’m driving a A class , if that info is needed in consideration on what to get ( sorry totally clueless in audio setup, been listening to the OEM speakers for all my cars since i started driving till now 😅)

Match made for Mercedes

↡ Advertisement