Petrol station car wash

Latioboy

20 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

I went to an also in CCK (near ITE) to go cheers and look see during cb, car wash was open since around May 12, long queue cos probably alot of ppl with dirty cars hahha

But personally I ony wash my car at my groomer's place so nvr use petrol station wash

yes my detailer also soured me that I go petrol station wash then coating wear out faster but detailer wash carrot one 😬😬😬

esso carwash running since mid May but long Q plus anyhow spray one 🤫🤫🤫

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

yes my detailer also soured me that I go petrol station wash then coating wear out faster but detailer wash carrot one 😬😬😬

esso carwash running since mid May but long Q plus anyhow spray one 🤫🤫🤫

hahahah some detailers yeah quite carrot, but the one i go to charges 10 (normal esso/shell/spc wash is like 9 and caltex is 10) for a proper wash with vacuum and they don't do the anyhow scrub the bottom then scrub the top with the same sponge style.

Esso i tried before anyhow spray yeah hahaha anyhow scrub and anyhow dry the car also hahahahaha

• Haha! 2

14 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

hahahah some detailers yeah quite carrot, but the one i go to charges 10 (normal esso/shell/spc wash is like 9 and caltex is 10) for a proper wash with vacuum and they don't do the anyhow scrub the bottom then scrub the top with the same sponge style.

Esso i tried before anyhow spray yeah hahaha anyhow scrub and anyhow dry the car also hahahahaha

wow 10 guess for you only

normal detailer all kill people put fire one

Esso ones not clean no choice

Too many dusty car already

Guess staff wash till balls dropped

9 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

wow 10 guess for you only

normal detailer all kill people put fire one

Esso ones not clean no choice

Too many dusty car already

Guess staff wash till balls dropped

hahaha no la not for me only la i am a nobody!  there are decent priced detailer ones out there, near your area also have hahahah!

https://www.mycarforum.com/marketplace/info-145142/

https://www.mycarforum.com/marketplace/info-112622/

Yeah i think the esso staff cfm shack oe so many cars, plus probably underpaid so seem quite disgruntled and sian, probably just trying to get it over and done with, talked to one before he was complaining abt the pay and the boss etc etc (gave him a 2 dollar tip ask him relax later go buy a drink for himself)

• Praise 2

I had a horrible experience washing at Esso. The staff washing my car was extremely rough. He used the microfibre cloth to scrub the roof of my car really hard, as though he was a DJ spinning in Zouk. So to my horror, the next morning I found out that there were several swirl marks on my roof, probably from dirt in the microfibre cloth that has been used to clean so many cars. Now I am in a dilemma, trying to figure out the best way to remove the swirl marks, but I'm totally clueless 😢

Swirl marks are complementary with every commercial car wash.

How to rid swirl marks? Send to a professional detailer or DIY polish using cutting polish.

even detailers when packed with cars and rushing for time...they may also forget from top to bottom rule and introduce swirl to your car....don’t say swirl some rushing to pull the hose of the spray gun round your car I saw before the hose rub against the car infront of me and his rear bumper had free “marks” from the hose...from simple car wash now have to go buff to remove the scratches and marks 

↡ Advertisement