Petrol station car wash

Latioboy

Also tried Caltex at AMK Ave 1, 5-6 persons wash the car, but less than 2 mins can finished the job, after finished, my car still wet and not clean, $7 not worth for it, will not go there again.

Passed by AMK Ave 6, there is a Shell station with car wash, the worker wearing uniform, look not bad, anyone try to wash ur car there b4?

$7 for the one along Ave 6..not really good..especially bad if long Q

↡ Advertisement

the current promotion by Caltex now is giving $3 off Snow Wash with every $40 purchase of petrol.

anyone knows how much is Snow Wash?

nobody went before?

Anybody knows where is the other LKW coupon-based car wash station? I drove past Caltex opposite Nee Soon Camp and saw the petrol station closed! I still have some unused coupons!

How can they simply stop car wash operations without prior notice to the customers? What about those who have already or just paid for full booklet of coupons?

Also, is LKW Motor (parallel importer?) same company as LKW Automotive Service (as stated in car wash coupon)?

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Hi!

LKW has a outlet at Picket n Rail mandai. but only operating from 8am - 8pm... i got their coupon as well but luckily for me, I live in Yew Tee.

Their new outlet will be open on 13 Nov @ Yew Tee industrial estate.

I happened to talk to their stuff about the closing of their Nee Soon place. they say caltex renovation and give them trouble. they won't be going back there again.

Hi!

LKW has a outlet at Picket n Rail mandai. but only operating from 8am - 8pm... i got their coupon as well but luckily for me, I live in Yew Tee.

I happened to talk to their stuff about the closing of their Nee Soon place. they say caltex renovation and give them trouble. they won't be going back there again.

For those who stay @ yishun and wanna use up the coupon.

Travel all the way across mandai towards woodlands rd, turn left, and either 1st or 2nd turn(forgotten which one) and turn left towards a upslope. Its just there.

Hi!

Got a rude shock when saw the whole place closed.

Damn suay, still got many coupons left.

Mandai one so out of the way for me [furious]

Edited by SWong

I got bad xperience too in S'pore carwash.Now i always go JB at New York Hotel.For RM$120 i got my car wax and polish interior and exterior.All my leather seats are treated with cleaner and conditioner too.Plus engine wash.Add another RM$50 i got my car polish with sealant too by autoglym products.So far i seen them do a GOOD job comparable to S'pore.For me who had a young family its a money well spend.

I got bad xperience too in S'pore carwash.Now i always go JB at New York Hotel.For RM$120 i got my car wax and polish interior and exterior.All my leather seats are treated with cleaner and conditioner too.Plus engine wash.Add another RM$50 i got my car polish with sealant too by autoglym products.So far i seen them do a GOOD job comparable to S'pore.For me who had a young family its a money well spend.

I second that.. I go there every weekend too to autoglym GOOOOD JOB plus can go shopping eat seafood pump petrol save damn alot... [thumbsup]

You can try the Shell at Boon Lay. Not bad but always got queue. Shell Alexandra and Toa Payoh also good!

Recently also kena a sub-standard one at Shell Pasir Panjang. My whole car from side mirror to car boot still dripping water, he can tell me ok liao. [shakehead]

Hello,

I had tried out the Shell Boon Lay which you have recommended.

They are so much better than the Caltex Jurong West even though there are many cars queuing up.

More through car wash and a better drying job, best of all they even shine the tyres.

Really worth paying S$ 7/-

So nowadays even though I pump at Caltex, I will not do my car wash at Caltex anymore.

Thank you for the fine recommendation.

Cheers.

Anybody knows where is the other LKW coupon-based car wash station? I drove past Caltex opposite Nee Soon Camp and saw the petrol station closed! I still have some unused coupons!

How can they simply stop car wash operations without prior notice to the customers? What about those who have already or just paid for full booklet of coupons?

Also, is LKW Motor (parallel importer?) same company as LKW Automotive Service (as stated in car wash coupon)?

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Very unethical operator, they still try to sell me coupon 2-3 weeks before they closed down and they never told me that they are closing the branch soon.

Damn it, I still have 20 coupons [whip]

Hi!

They really not going back to Caltex there? Is the renovation over? I guess I will just pass the coupon to others, really disappointed with their service anyway. [furious]

Any specify shop name/number? Thanks.

I always go to Arani carwash at New York Hotel.I'm a regular there so most probably the price they quote me is much cheaper.That carwash also is always full of car at nite so i guess the services must be very good. [scholar]

↡ Advertisement