Where to get Replica Momo Millenium Evo Steering Wheel?

Vtim

Thinking of changing my steering wheel to Replica Momo Millenium Evo Steering Wheel as shown.

Anyone know where to get one cheap together with boss kit sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

post-5-1161526950_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

but I'm looking for the millenium evo, not the millenium style, does that online chap have millenium evo?? can PM me his contact, thanks thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

how much does your regular workshop charge for installation? the 20+ exclude installation, right ??wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

hee think he charge free cos then i did alot of stuff inclusive of the installation of the steering wheel.

anyway, shd be in region 10 bucks plus minus

thanks for the contact, it's the same guy that's selling in Yahoo Auction, price not bad, however, I'll need to look for a boss kit for my Hyundai Trajet w/o airbag, anywhere can get this one cheap sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif I was quoted by another guy for $55, exclude installation which is a bit ex sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie
i got my millenium from online chap for 50...think he has upz to 60 or so. think mine is 12"

bro, can u PM me the contacts too? i am interested. one more question, how did u overcome he steering wheel airbag? thanks.

I'm also looking. I have one but it's a smaller sized one. 12.?". I'm looking for the 13.?" one.

are you selling off your smaller sized one sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

No problem. $20 and it's yours! I bought it for $70. I'm staying very near you. Sengkang area. I bought sparkies from you too before! wink.gif I can drive down and you take a look at it first before you decide bro!

ok, can you SMS your address to me, I feel very 'pai-sei' for you to drive down as I am the one that is buying from you sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie

What's the difference between a replica Momo Millenium Evo Steering Wheel vs a real one in terms of handling and feel?

Compared Momo steering wheel with conventional steering wheel, what are the main differences as I never drive with a momo steering wheel b4?

I wanted to get one, but was unable to convince myself until i drive with one.

There shouldn't be much of a diff if you get those higher grade replica, which is also with real leather (lower grade are made of pvc grip), handling don't really can feel the diff.

Momo looks nice and also if you get those 350mm, the steering wheel is smaller and also a small changes to the steering wheel will give a bigger turning of the wheel as compare to stock steering wheel which are bigger, of about 380mm. There are those even smaller steering wheel of 320mm.

Sorry for asking newbie questions. What is a boss kit? And if I change my steering wheels, it means my airbag would be gone too eh? And where to get a Momo commando steering wheel? Thanks!

↡ Advertisement