How is Bosch Aero Twin Wiper?

Carlover76

Just to check any brothers here using the Bosch Aero Twin Wiper? I heard the feedback from some other users from other forum that it is even quieter and smoother than the original wiper.

Anyone know where to buy? Care to share?

↡ Advertisement

I'm using that but the wiper is for LHD. So far so good. Have been using for 3months and i parked under open car park during office hours. MSCP when home.

Noise wise satisfactory. However, it will judder when my windscreen has some wax on it. (normal). Have to keep the wiper clean and the windscreen free from wax. Out of 10 stars, i give 8.

My personal review. :)

heard the RHD aerotwin wiper is available. SOme one is selling. :)

Edited by Baconseet

Ya, I called up the UTS Automotive just now and they mentioned to me that they will help us installed the Bosch wiper and it cost $75 for a pair.

got check with him if the wipers are for RHD? Mine is a LHD wiper but still can work. it will be nicer if it is a RHD type one.

There's another one that many pple bought "MOON" Brand. However, the connector seems to be larger while BOSCH one appears slimmer.

No lah, I try one piece of the Moons frameless wiper which is the 24", it will produce the streaking noise when it wipes, worst than the original one.

And also certain portion of the windscreen, the wiper unable to cover at all. thumbsdown.gif

You mean you bought yours over at UTS Automotive also meh? So it is the same huh?

I'm using this more than eight months. So far it's the best wiper I had

used before.

Don't care whether it's LHD or RHD as long as it can preform it's function well.

MarcosTan

Bro,

I'm using LHD and it was from one of our Rav4 member, he was a Bosch dealer.

Eight months ago, there's no RHD available and the one I'm using now is actually

for Opel LHD model.

So far, this Bosch wiper still working very well. I believed the price u paid for

it is well worth.

MarcosTan

Oh ok, thanks for your sharing. I have not seen the actual wiper yet so not sure how is it look like, how long have you been using it? Do we need to get it change every 6 months like the conventional wiper?

Bro, you may want to consider another type of wiper that the WISH is using. CUrrently, you can find these wiper at BM showroom on RAV4, camry, fortuner. It has a nice spoiler kind of wiper frame but the inside is still the conventional frame.

The rubber should be refillable. That will save u from changing the whole wiper when it worn out.

Brother, thanks for your recommendation as those type of spoiler wiper, my Cerato originally comes with it already, thanks anyway. thumbsup.gif

To date, I just bought the new range of Bosch Aero Twin Frameless wiper, AR Series which is meant for Right Hand Drive, the stocks just arrived and selling at $78.25 with GST.

The sweeping is very good and clear, importantly it is quieter than any other brand of frameless wipers in the market. thumbsup.gif

Please try it out in next few months and see the outcome/result. Also, try not to get the wax onto the windscreen. Occasionally, my wiper may judder too. But then after a while it is okay. My car parks under the sun most of the time. has been almost 3months. Still serving me well. Hope it can last...:)

↡ Advertisement