How is Bosch Aero Twin Wiper?

Carlover76

I guess I know what you are talking about..

I believe the windscreen is dirty, so when the wiper sweep, it skipped or judder slightly, leaving a patches of water film behind when it return back to position.

at times, you will also see wiper mark (some lines).

Beside cleaning the windscreen, you shd also clean the wiper. I read that we can clean it using the wiper solution (non diluted verson).

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Just to add more info on the Aero Twin Wiper.

The silicon rubber can be change just like any other traditional wipers. The wiper and the blade are 2 seperate piece. I had just dismantle 1 set to see.

Carvolution is also selling the Aero Twin wiper. $75 no GST. The workshop is located at 129 Kaki Bukit Ave 1 Shun Li Ind Park.

Sam

Edited by Samail

Brother, thanks for sharing anyway. I thought the Aero Twin wiper is the normal type of rubber and not silicon type, right?

If can get around 10 persons, UTS can lower prices like maybe $70 per set.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Carlover76,

Yes you are right. My mistake. It is rubber and not silicon. sweatdrop.gif

Both UTS and Carvolution are Bosch authorised workshop that carry the Twin Aero Blades. So regardless of who, the price should not defer much. tongue.gif

Sam

What is the difference between the LHD and RHD wiper?

THe placement or the direction of the Aerotwin wiper will be different. It suppose to have its aerodynamic design facing the correct direction. Hence, if i have the wiper meant for LHD, it will face the reverse. WIth a correct one (RHD), it will face the right direction.

It is quite negligible but best to place it nicely lor.. else against the wind direction (though won't affect much).. :)

I guess I know what you are talking about..

I believe the windscreen is dirty, so when the wiper sweep, it skipped or judder slightly, leaving a patches of water film behind when it return back to position.

at times, you will also see wiper mark (some lines).

Beside cleaning the windscreen, you shd also clean the wiper. I read that we can clean it using the wiper solution (non diluted verson).

Previously I try cleaning the windscreen with the glass compound as I accidentally used the same cloth for cleaning the car body with wax to clean the windscreen so there is a layer of wax on the windscreen.

Yesterday, I bought the Twister windscreen spa treatment to restore the windscreen back to the original state but still finds that the Bosch wiper when it sweep, there is lines in between, is the bosch wiper spoilt or it is normal?

I have fully clean the windscreen even with the Twister Windscreen Spa Treatment which is supposingly to remove any wax or road grimes away from the windscreen.

I have put back the my original wiper and it wipes perfectly without any lines so confirm it is not the windscreen problem then I put back the Bosch wipers, the lines appear.

Anyway I will need to go back UTS cos they give me the 16" wiper which is meant for LHD so I will ask for an exchange. thumbsdown.gif

Maybe the wiper is not clean.. anyway, change another one if it's possiblem then..

Update me again when it's change, can?

Thanks [:)]

I went back to UTS this morning complaining there are lines when the wiper sweep and also my 16" wiper is meant for LHD as the spoiler is different side compared to the 24".

They had replaced a new set of wiper for me and tested ok now! thumbsup.gif