How is Bosch Aero Twin Wiper?

Carlover76

Thanks brother. I did a thorough windscreen cleaning with the glass compound and also wipe the wiper again. Have clean the windscreen with the NXT Glass Cleaner for final stage and now no more dragging sound and it is quite smooth.

Guess have to do wiper cleaning everytime I wash car which I did not do it previously and notice somebody mentioned that it is best to have the washer fluid on the washer reservoir which is meant to clear off those road grimes and bug dirts.

No, normally even if you go servcing or what we do during car wash, we just top it up with water then as the time goes by, it become so diluted so it is as good as tap water!

nah.. use proper wiper fuild if you don't know how to mix one..

Those petrol station are selling it for as cheap as less than $3 for a top up.

If I were to top up, I will do it with both water and the solution.

Thus, don't just pour water in there.

Thanks for your advice, I just flush off my washer fluid reservoir till no water then pour a bottle of the blue fluid bought at petrol station and top up with water till full.

Will top up with the mixture when it has run dry again! thumbsup.gif

Errr. dude...

Ours is not the Borsch Aero Twin Wiper leh. Our bracket is totally different.

This one Borsch selling is for cars with normal hooked wiper arm.

Yes, it is Aero Twin Wiper as stated in the box. This is a conversion type clip type, in other countries, they have the conversion replacement type whereby you will need to change the whole wiper arm from your original type to the Bosch Aero Twin type.

I checked with one of the dealer and that it was of the same source but the wiper arm is different.

Technically, ours is know as "Flatblade Wiper"..

sigh.. even wiper is also so unique [:|]

Edited by Sony

Neutral Newbie

Just bought the Bosch aero twin from motor show for RHD ( its spoilers direction are correctly design to asser pressure during hard driving )to replace my moon wipers.

Tested it over the last few days of heavy rain and works well, much much quieter.

Moon left some streaky residue on windscreen after driving in the rain and noisy too.

I did not do anything to the windscreen before changing to Bosch....install it myself.

Yup, I did tried MOONS but lucky that I only bought 1 piece to try out, it produce the screeching noise so I bought the Bosch wiper and till now no problem.

Previously got problem and now I know the problem lies on my windscreen and not the wiper. thumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Wonder any drop in price? I'm still using my bosch aerotwin wiper since August 27th 2006. Still in good condition and quiet. But if windscreen got wax, it may judder a bit and it is very minimum.

Just that it is still a LHD wiper. Guess the newer one now is for RHD.

Edited by Baconseet

so cheap ah i get from distributor higher than that price leh.

how old is the sotck and what sizes for that price?