Used cooking oil????

Poortraveller

No. KXX use the chicken fines. When they fry the chicken, all those coating will fall off from the chicken and drop down to the oil filter that is below the fryer. These are "harvested" everyday and frozen. They try to make it as dry as possible meaning drain most of the oil from it. When mixed with the pre-packaged gravy powder and hot water, it makes the whipped potato gravy.

Neutral Newbie

Well, i think so. they oil co. earned billions from their lies over the century..

anyway, i thoght must mixed it with majority diesel and modified your engine to work .. didnt know u can have it pure cooking oil w/o modifying the engine.. i better tell my family to use cooking oil with their co. vans soon.

Can our inhose Engine Guru comment on this? Btw who is our inhouse Guru?

but i like the fact the busted all those fancy fuel gadgets..

Edited by Gamax

Neutral Newbie

do you know that responsible restaurants paid ppl to dump their cooking oil?

imagine getting paid to use oil for ur own vans and cars

Neutral Newbie

Some people here in Austalia are buying used cooking oil from the corner fish and chip store and recycling it as biodiesel fuel. Getting quite common nowdays...

One day people might be able to use trash as fuel like how the professor modified his Delorean in the Back to the Future movie... [laugh]

I understand in Uk the authority is clamping down seriously on home brew biodiesel the simple reason is no tax been paid. Looks like revenuse in the main priority and not about saving the enviroment. What a shame. How abnout in Aust.

No. KXX use the chicken fines. When they fry the chicken, all those coating will fall off from the chicken and drop down to the oil filter that is below the fryer. These are "harvested" everyday and frozen. They try to make it as dry as possible meaning drain most of the oil from it. When mixed with the pre-packaged gravy powder and hot water, it makes the whipped potato gravy.

wah, you also know har! that was my 1st holiday job before I start my Poly, back in the 80's, working in the KXX kitchen as a cook laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

↡ Advertisement