Spy photos of New Fabia

Fluffy

dear bro Shawrac

Do turn up at future get togethers leh. Very keen to look at your unique Fabia Combi. Haven't yet the chance to see one. :-)

bless

tashi

Neutral Newbie

Million of sorry, i will try my best to turn up, working as a property agt, and got 2 kids so it a bit hard to come to meet up.

But seriously i very keen to turn up!!!

Also i looking to change my car to the A5 Oct.

Any comment???

hi bro

The Octy II (so called A5) is a good car of course, and I do have confidence in the entire line of Skoda vehicles. So having the Octy II is of course a good choice. However, most of the forumers are only complaining about the lack of trim versus the higher price you have to pay (compared to the Tour). So if you can squeeze a really good bargain (either by reducing the buying price, or by adding stuff to the baseline model at the same price), then it would be swell.

It really has nothing to do with whether the Octy II is good or not, but whether the price paid by we customers, we feel "shiok" or not.

bless

tashi

Considering the same engine capacity (1.6l) albeit a slightly modified version + tiptronic gears + facelift, does it warrant the premium pricing over the Tour ?

Don't know how to feel 'shiok' about that apart from the fact that you end up with the 'current-look' model of Octy. But then the 'shiok' feeling is very subjective, right .... ? sly.gif

hi bro

that's why I said, depends on "whether the price we customers pay, we feel shiok or not". Basically, what I said was, if the price FEELS RIGHT to us, for what we are paying for, we will feel happy. If there's a premium over what we FEEL we paid for, then we don't feel so happy.

For example as an analogy, when we buy a bunch of roses for our loved one to express our love at say $100, and her radiant expression says it all, the results are PRICELESS. But if we spent a $100 on the same bunch of roses and we don't get a reciprocation, we would curse our bad luck and feel utterly lousy. However, if we spent only $10 on a bunch of roses and faced a slight smile from our loved one, well, we shrug our shoulders and say to ourselves, "$10 for a slight smile, not bad la."

bless

tashi

↡ Advertisement