Seat Leon FR 2.0 TFSI with DSG Gearshift

Text & Photos edited by Clinton Deacon

Source: SEAT S.A.

11-08-2006

The new Le

post-22-1163035796_thumb.jpg

post-22-1163035797_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

hmm.... the leon 2.0T fsi has the same Multi-function steering wheel from the GTi,

nice addition of the pedals and the DSG gearbox.

Wonder if Skoda would add these to the vRS 2.0T [:p]

Dun think its a question of whether "Skoda would add these to the vRS 2.0T". Rather, its a question of how current disti 'reads' the local mkt & whether they would bring it in ......

If the Seat brand is going to revive in Singapore and assuming that the new Seat distributor is able to specify Seat products and sell it at reasonable prices, it has a potential to squeeze Skoda out of competition in Singapore.

The Seat line-up has equivalent models to the Skoda line-up, except that Seat cars are available predominantly in hatchback versions and there is no equivalent model to the Superb in terms of size and engine option.

and at this point in time, they all look like different sizes of hamsters ! [:p]

let's wait until the new Lambo designer who has moved to SEAT designs a new booted car...heh heh yummy !

i can't wait for the Tody mk IV

Mmm for a moment, I thought this pic was the CUpra R..then I realise CUPRA R meter is more chio wz 280kph max.anyway...its Nice & Fierce@@!! I like............

warao.FlowSLowlyInside and DunShiftGear sumore..! java script: x()

sumone shud bring this and the CUPRA in!!

[thumbsup]

reply]Seat Leon FR 2.0 TFSI with DSG Gearshift

Text & Photos edited by Clinton Deacon

Source: SEAT S.A.

11-08-2006

2.0 TFSI 200 hp

2.0 TFSI 200 hp DSG

[thumbsup]

2.0 TDI 170 hp[/reply]

Edited by Conned

I cannot comment much,sikali wait kena [rifle] by lovers of .."u know wat brand "or kena push on road or around workshop on my old tin lorry..[laugh]

but u are right and I do agree wz u n sum of the like-minded villagers here tat the old model of Leon N cupra looks better. But I like the new dash n interior tho.minus the DSG.

When I had to give back the Cupra R last time when i finished my work contract in EUR,I was like..[smallcry] ...that's why the new SS is so nostalgic wz the red stitched trimmings on black.

Edited by Conned

Neutral Newbie
hmm.... the leon 2.0T fsi has the same Multi-function steering wheel from the GTi,

nice addition of the pedals and the DSG gearbox.

Wonder if Skoda would add these to the vRS 2.0T [:p]

Talked to one of the Skoda guy at the motorshow.He says the VRS will not have DSG coz it all boils down to cost.If the VRS is fitted with DSG, it will be too pricey to be a Skoda. [whip]