Daihatsu Copen

Tzehou

Really never seen one though it looks very sporty from the pix's on the net

Must be parallel I guess , but parts will be an issue I guess too.  

hahah since when parts will never be an issue for diahatsu copen haha. It's so god damn rare i feel and the most copen's i saw was in UK. damn... the amount of copen they have is countless when they go for meet ups. The best bet to get parts would be from ebay i guess.

↡ Advertisement

I don't drive a Copen but I drive a Skoda Roomster. It's so rare in the 8.5 years driving it I've only see another of the same model twice on the road. I think there are less then 20 here. Parts are never a problem.

Too bad they stop selling the new copen. I don't mind changing to it...

• Praise 1

I don't drive a Copen but I drive a Skoda Roomster. It's so rare in the 8.5 years driving it I've only see another of the same model twice on the road. I think there are less then 20 here. Parts are never a problem.

I think you can actually deal with a PI for the new model? Haha. Your parts must be imported I think? I mean I'm a DIY kinda person so obviously for parts I would like to get it locally like those distributor kind but for yours if wanna get parts for a person like me I think I'll cry.... haha.

I think you can actually deal with a PI for the new model? Haha. Your parts must be imported I think? I mean I'm a DIY kinda person so obviously for parts I would like to get it locally like those distributor kind but for yours if wanna get parts for a person like me I think I'll cry.... haha.

Stockist here stock most parts I need. Car is quite reliable. At most wait a 2 weeks to import and that happened only once.

What do you mean deal with a PI for the new model? I think they all stop bringing in.

Will Copen be your only car or a spare car to go around for fun? I always have the impression when someone drives a copen that it is their spare car for a fun drive.

Hahaha safety is definitely not at its best when your being sandwhiched. But honestly it's really a fun car to drive, corners well and perform at its peak for a 660cc turbo car. Quite pleased with it.

Hahaha safety is definitely not at its best when your being sandwhiched. But honestly it's really a fun car to drive, corners well and perform at its peak for a 660cc turbo car. Quite pleased with it.

I sometimes get worried for the copen when i see it speeding on the 2nd lane but it is definitely a fun car to look at on the road. Edited by LPPL

I sometimes get worried for the copen when i see it speeding on the 2nd lane but it is definitely a fun car to look at on the road.

Haha. I know right? I only kept on the 2nd lane and rarely the first actually. I mean after all it's a fun car and if you're always thinking of going fast what's the point of getting a 659cc car, if you know what I mean....
  • Praise 1

Haha. I know right? I only kept on the 2nd lane and rarely the first actually. I mean after all it's a fun car and if you're always thinking of going fast what's the point of getting a 659cc car, if you know what I mean....

• Praise 1

These days I do miss seeing cars like S2000, MRS and Copen on the roads. The SUVs, stationwagons and MPVs that flood the roads are making the road scene kind of dull.

Damn right bro. Everywhere you turn you see a vezel without a doubt. All the SUV and 7 seater MPV is all around now. Talking about that, have you seen a Suzuki cuppacino before? I have yet to see one actually, I know there is still a Honda beat around.
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

These days I do miss seeing cars like S2000, MRS and Copen on the roads.

recently keep seeing S2K, so maybe quite a number still around but haven't seen MRS/2 & Copen in long long time

Edited by Eyke

recently keep seeing S2K, so maybe quite a number still around but haven't seen MRS/2 & Copen in long long time

Cars like Evo and Wrx also going to be extinct from the roads soon. Was really lucky to see a WRX S204 that day, it is almost as hard to spot as an Aventador.

Cars like Evo and Wrx also going to be extinct from the roads soon. Was really lucky to see a WRX S204 that day, it is almost as hard to spot as an Aventador.

Actually did see someone posting that S204 in carousel. He was planning to sell it away haha. Damn it's definitely a rare breed. Sooner or later it's going to be very normal for cars to be 10-20 years old COE car with this price of new cars. :/

Hi copen bros & sis,

I just bought a copen too, lets do some gathering soon!

Cheers!

Awesome bro! Welcome!! hope you're Copen ain't giving you much problems haha.

Agreed that we should organize a meet up!

The rest?