Daihatsu Copen

Tzehou

Neutral Newbie

I believe, most of them worked for it. Some of their parents might be rich. But then, they could also be working for their parents, for someone else or even operate their own company to keep or buy a nice car for themselves too [scholar]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

the yellow lambo, once in a while it will pop by at the sheltered carpark in carpark a. haaa... just so happens that both of us has the same 3 digit car no. plate so I would usually park beside his car whenever i happen to see it in sch [:p]

As for the silver bently gt coupe, he would usually park it at the sheltered carpark in carpark b. very big and nice ride. dun even dare to park beside him as his car just nice go into the carpark white lot only. wonder how he opens the door [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Anyone interested in buying the copen? Am getting one real soon, hopefully anyone interested can pm me to get a good price.

Thanks!

Just a quick question to existing or previous Copen owners, can anyone tell me the colours of the dash? e.g. the usual greenish/white hue or the conti style orange/amber light?

opps.. I should have phrased it better. I meant the lighting on the "speedometer/fuel gauge/temperature gauge etc". Most of the photos I see online are all taken during the day, so it doesn't show a lighted up instrument display..

Not a direct answer to your question but why give up your MR-S? And only 1 year?

Yah .... agree with you .... why wanna changed to Copen from MR-S?

↡ Advertisement