Do you believe in seven year itch?

Mean76

Do you believe in seven year itch?  

86 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Yeh ... my bro-in-law might have some hanky panky going on ... and he's in his 7 year marriage with my sis-in-law. My wife and her sisters very stressed and bothered by it .... [lipsrsealed]

How many of you actually encountered it to you yourself but managed to get away with it after a while? Care to share the escapade trick. I see what I can do to advise her to cope with the insecurities. I believe my bro-in-law is having those 'noti' thoughts only and not serious as to break the family up.

↡ Advertisement

tell them ... dont stress themselves up over nothing

Want to konw ... get a PI to gather evidence ... confirm once for all

dont want to know ... shaddaup, dont make everyone's life miserable

Thoughts is always the first steps, whether he can resist the temptation is the next...Maybe you can have a guys talk? but he might not tell you the true... [:p]

well ... if just based on feeling ... nothing to say .. their problem.

Thing is my sis-in-law received a call from his colleague who claims my bro-in-law trying very hard to date his frd. And recently (I also observed) he pick his wife/kids very late, some 2-3 hrs later .... very weird considering he don't like to hang out outside late.

And my sis-in-law pretty submissive ... dat's e sick part .... so just asking around lor got any good idea ...

Neutral Newbie

For all u know, could b juz someone from workplace trying to sabo him. Bottomline is: Get the truth, speculations will only make things worse [shakehead]

Yeh ... my bro-in-law might have some hanky panky going on ... and he's in his 7 year marriage with my sis-in-law. My wife and her sisters very stressed and bothered by it .... [lipsrsealed]

How many of you actually encountered it to you yourself but managed to get away with it after a while? Care to share the escapade trick. I see what I can do to advise her to cope with the insecurities. I believe my bro-in-law is having those 'noti' thoughts only and not serious as to break the family up.

Please ... think nowadays it's 7 month itch or 7 weeks itch liao ... [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

since ur sis know who is the suspected 'gal' is. y not continue on this lead and confront her? i dont think any women wants to be label as the 3rd party.

p.s. this might cause some unforseen events happening if the 'gal' is a manipulative schrew [:|] *donno correct meaning anot*

Edited by Lgt1977

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Notti notti [smash][smash][smash]

But honestly speaking, which married men doesn't have some evil thoughts at times [sly]

But we must be responsible to our family & wife [nod][nod][nod]

It's just like the Good Vs Evil [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

why ur brother in law so stupid to waste time and $ to cow college ?

now geylang got ton of china and vet mei mei...

ask him go that release lah [lipsrsealed]

[rolleyes] 7 Days VERY ITCHY Liow............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Never try before lei....so cannot advise u. Yr BIL got children bor.....if have, wont the children keep him busy? If dont have, faster go make babies ASAP.

So he wont have time to itchy here itchy there. [:p]

better to stop it before it goes beyond the point of no return...

if the suspicions are confirmed, hubby has to make hard concessions to "re-earn" the trust he betrayed.

it does not help that ur SIL is submissive bec if he feels he can get away with a sequel (since ur SIL will always forgive him), he just might do it again.

unless u guys get her to reprise glenn close psycho role [sweatdrop]

ps: if no baby, pls dun start. It will just complicate things. Babies do not prevent itches/divorces.

Edited by Sabian

Submissive, like I've mentioned.

I don't think she will ever confront him.

She knows it lah .... sometimes women's six sense are more accurate than arrow.

Some might say ... KNN not my problem wat .. yes correct but it affects the mood of everyone in the house.

Everyone's opinion carry some weight. I do believe I shouldn't care too. Just that since it's such a common problem nowsaday ... why not bring it up and discuss ...that's all.

Feel free to share and talk about it. Anyway, some more stuffs ...

My bro-in-law is never those whom you can sit down and talk about it too. Very dominating and don't give a damn 1.

The colleague who call my sis-in-law is indeed trying to sabo my bro-in-law no doubt but the strange part is my bro-in-law never tried to stop the rumours from going on. He used to call my sis-in-law every weekend before he knock off and now for 3-4 mths hardly seen him, or see him at my mum-in-law house even after 9-10pm. They had a cold war for a week sometime back and they patch up and now last sat supposed to go chalet at 8pm after work but ended up reach there at 12 midnight without any contact to my sis-in-law. And Sun never pick them up from chalet and ended up my sis-in-law called me for help to pick her up ....

My wife feels that's something just isn't right. I agree with her when up to this point.

why ur brother in law so stupid to waste time and $ to cow college ?

now geylang got ton of china and vet mei mei...

ask him go that release lah [lipsrsealed]

more kick i suppose?? anyway I see my bro-in-law .. look left, look right also not stylo , duno y he become so horny out of the sudden?

I seriously think he already lost a bit of trust liao lah ...

So many thing happens these few months ... besides, he is on duty on weekend, no way my sis-in-law can always keep tag on him right?

I also hope everything will be better.

↡ Advertisement