Mercedes C-Class 2007 - on liao

Mtoh

Neutral Newbie

Our snappers captured a pair of undisguised cars being put through final testing, revealing exactly how the new model will look. The Merc gets a neat rear end inspired by the larger S-Class and CL. The curvy new styling incorporates a shorter boot, with wraparound tail-lamps and chrome trim.

Designers are keen for the C-Class to have its own appearance and take inspiration from, rather than copy, the firm's larger models. As a result, distinc

post-3-1163693162_thumb.jpg

post-3-1163693163_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

nice panaromic double skyroof [nod] something BMW-3 doesnt have [thumbsdown]

But not a lot of change for a new model leh....becoming like porsche liao, all the 911s look similar.

How much for one C class?

beng.. they are supposed to look same same lah.. unless they wanna b like subaru impreza kena plastic surgery every 12 mths... then no brand identity ah... i rather keep the base design, which is the very reason porsche 911 retains great collector value...

err is it me or all of us,... i find the rear look like the camry.. 2 gens behind.. the lights...

the 2 gens behind camry.. the jap made one

not two gen behind la. the thai version we got is still considered the gen5(just that TDM design is always different from JDM and ppl think it's an all new model). The current camry is the gen6. so you're actually refering to the JDM gen5 which BM use to sell before the TDM version came in.

anyways, the new C-klasse looks much better. so i guess, the only model left in MB's range without MB's new identity would be the E-klass (still using that double round oval front lamps)