Pictures of the detailing session and Sound proof D.I.Y

Maddriver

bro.. juz wonderin if u guys ever received complaints from neighbours and police come askin questions? sayin not supposed to wash cars on other storeys except at the washing bay on the ground floor.

my frenz n i total 4 of us, long time back met up to wash n polish cars. we were not those rowdy type.. all quietly wash n polish.. not even blasting music. police came said they received calls sayin we washin cars on the top storey.. said we made lotsa noise wif revvin engine etc... we nvr meet up to wash n polish cars since then.

Hi Bro,

we dun have any complain so far.I always encourage bros to wash at washing bay and drive to top level to dry their rides.

But did u guys rev yr engine? for us we dun rev ours.I have my reason to organise at AMK and I am not worried about police officers coming for warning or checks.We have police patrolling when we were detailing last wks.No problem at all.Is just how u do it,dun dirty the place and rev yr engine.

But some of our bro have stock car but due to their engine cap,the sound given out is uncontrollable.

Like this

and the enginesweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

post-14-1163921719_thumb.jpg

post-14-1163921720_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maddriver

Neutral Newbie

thanks bro, for organising this session [thumbsup] Nice to see all the other bros and sis from MCF and the wish club too. All the rides so kim kim [cool]

Testing out the new leather cleaner and conitioner. For Bros who have tried it,pls give a review.Anyone interested in a mass order again?laugh.gif.Anyway it will not in MCF but let you guys know where is the place.

Anyway thanks to the u bros who have let me try on yr leather seat.I am very sure is a good stuff.Give yr commentthumbsup.gif

post-14-1163926130_thumb.jpg

post-14-1163926131_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maddriver

Neutral Newbie
Make yr wish..

Zymol cleaner wax and Pinnacle souveransunny.gif

Yo bro Benny,

Thanks for lettin us try out the Pinnacle Wax..... The shine is simpliy [thumbsup] better then the Pink Wax, Can exchange my Pink Wax with ur Pinnacle anot..... Kekekeke... Just Kidding [:p]

And thanks to Mr Marcos, for teachin us on how to stick the sound-proof strip. Owe u 1 kopi for sure. [thumbsup]

Benny, the leather stuff is good stuff. Soften my leather significantly. [thumbsup]

The only drawback is the price is a bit on the premium side.

↡ Advertisement