AUDI Rs4 or Merc-C AMG or BMW M3

Ahbengdriver

err..hmm. I know if I post this on carma forum some loud speakers will write novels. MCFers more civilised [laugh][nod]

So which will u buy or u prefer, assuming u fancy a fast powerful sports sedan. I know I left out some close contenders but lets see these 3.

hia-dees?

Edited by Ahbengdriver
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Let's eliminate Merc, and that's the easy part. [;)]

M3 and RS4... hmmmmmmmmm...

hmm...

RS4.

You get more.

More doors, more engine, more wheel-drive, and 4 > 3 naturally. [:p]

heh Chinese Panda and all,

Oopps I shld clarify that we need to be mindful of their powers. U see for one things these 3 companies stagger their car models release and each time one is out they always try to better the other 2 competitors. BMW for eg hasnt release their new M3 yet which will be at least as good as Rs4. All 3 companies are capable of making great fast cars, thats why they win at WTCC and Lemans etc etc.

What I mean is assuming they are more or less equal in power, but of cos their styling n other features differ, so is their often debated 'performance' and 'driving dynamics', and image lah, this lah that lah...or whatever crap which makes the person...well..BUy it.

So?

Edited by Ahbengdriver

Neutral Newbie

Okay, I didn't consider that far just now. Only based on NOW.

Forget about everything else. Forget performance, forget dynamics, forget technology, tax, consumption, practicality... forget everything.

Then its simple. It has to be the BMW. Period. [:/]

i've never driven any of the 3 cars you mentioned...

but the RS4 gets my vote. the seats...oh the seats in the RS4 alone are worth it!

residuals would be poorer than the M3 though...

and i wouldn't consider the C-Class AMG...

Neutral Newbie
So which will u buy or u prefer, assuming u fancy a fast powerful sports sedan. I know I left out some close contenders but lets see these 3.

Nice car. But you wanted a sports sedan, not a sleek and fast block of aluminum.

err..hmm. I know if I post this on carma forum some loud speakers will write novels. MCFers more civilised laugh.gifnod.gif

hia-dees?

i had go for M3.

its best looking among all and the only NA ride.cool.

i saw the RS4 staton wagon before,pretty fierce looking with big rims and disc brakes.

C-class AMG looks rather stealth.

Neutral Newbie

I'm a BMW slut - but BMW is quickly losing it sophistication in Singapore - thanks to half the population owning one/ and Bangled designs.

C-Class what? ...nah..

I Pick the RS4 [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Simi SLR simi DTM... those are demons near the top of the hierachy. You're talking about Belial and Amon vs. the other balrog minions. [:p]

↡ Advertisement