TRAFFIC POLICE SPOTTED at Orchard Boulevard

Vit4wd

And they were at work real early - 8:00am.

LOCATION: ORACHARD BOULEVARD - Overhead Bridge Between Wheelock Place and Four Seasons Hotel.

Spotted the CISCO Officer this morning as I was waiting for a client outside Four Seasons Hotel.

The person looks like a CISCO Officer.

He positioned his camera at the traffic coming down the slope from Orchard MRT.

Many motorists tend to speed along this road to beat the traffic lights at junction of Paterson Rd and Orchard Boulevard.

My friend had been summonned before for "speeding" at 64km/l along this 5 lane road. YES! 5 lanes. Do watch your speed!!!

The legal speed limit along Orchard Boulevard is 50km/h.

1st picture - CISCO Officer walking up overhead bridge

2nd picture - CISCO Officer setting up his camera

post-1-1164112105.jpg

post-1-1164112106_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vit4wd
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Sob sob... I just kena for this road from Orchard boulevard to Tanglin on my way home... on one fateful monday evening at 5pm.

Exceeding 50km/hr speed limit from 20-30km/hr.. 6 points and 150 bucks gone down the drain.

Sian. So now i know where they are hiding. [:/]

General Elections are over. Don't expect any mercy!

Now you know why I drive like a tortise - 50km/h, not even 0.1km faster.

To debunk myth that exceeding speed limit by 10km/h is fine...

I have a friend who kena summon for driving 57km/h on a 50km/h road.

Neutral Newbie

Haha... I do that on expressways lah... But didn't know they would camp there also. Sighz... If know I would have gone the River Valley way instead or Dunearn road way from Park Mall to Farrer. [:(] Should have done that! [furious]

Wrong choice of route. [:/]

Neutral Newbie
In Singapore, where there are overhead bridges, slow down and look up for Traffic POlice

hi..i always do that .. but.. this dumb habit of mine nearly got me into accidents a couple of times.. coz i keep looking..then i past the bridge.. still looking at the rear view mirror.. u think anyone has suffered an accident becoz of these TP and Cisco? [drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie
In Singapore, where there are overhead bridges, slow down and look up for Traffic POlice

thats the biggest irony in Singapore.

1) everywhere got bridge

2) bridge is for people to cross road, end up is for some to take photos for hours.

3) end up everyone look up in the sky instead of whats infront and around their car....

4) Because there are some people who travels fast.. (sometimes new to the area, dunno speed limit?) when they see these people... they do E-brake [hur] ..

so much for safe driving. [hur]

Edited by Ronnie