Toyota Vitz - from PI - advice needed

Metalslug

Hi guys, anyone can give me advice on this? which PI is recommended? What are the prices like?

Seems like a cool and cute car. [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

If you want cheap cheap and can afford to wait..then ALL PI are ok!

If you want Fast and Honest PI...then I would recommend Ricardo and Vincar...however the price you have to pay $4000 more.

Price for Vitz 1.0B model will cost exactly $50k if you pay by CASH and Carry.

The price will be lower if you take up their loan scams and insurance!!

Vitz from P.I. 1.0 or 1.3 (made In Nippon) 50k

Yaris from AD 1.5 (Made in Tomyam)50k

Quality wise, around the same (My Wife got Yaris)

Power wise, Yaris

Do the math bro [;)]

Neutral Newbie

PI advertise lower jsts so to attract you into their showroom!!!

The $6000 is the cash rebate you will receive from the bank for taking a 10years loan.

Vitz is Japan installation quality.....the battery, tyres,interior fittings are all high quality Jap made.

Yaris is Thai standard quality.....tbe battery, tyres, interior components are all Thai standard.

You may say its the same same, looks wise and from AtoB both function the same.

But the quality is world difference.

Vitz the spark plug is Japan quality, the wheel bearings is Jap quality, the interior cushion is Jap quality, the engine is Japan quality(very important).

You decide for yourself what kind of quality you need and is comfortable with.

A $1 Floss bun from my neighbourhood SweeHeng cake shop comparing to the $1.30 ones from Breadtalk. Looks wise they are exactly the same.

But some say Breadtalk bread have nice texture and ingrediant is more high quality. Some enjoy the breadtalk bread more because of the smooth taste.

Some say the SweeHeng one is equally functional, satisfying ones hunger!

You must ask yourself, What is your point of quality and value for money. Go get the car that meets your criteria. End of the day its your who will be paying and driving it daily.

Has anyone influenced your buying pattern for clothings, shoes and watch? Why so particular now for your car?

i am getting advice since some PIs are reliable. I am asking becos to me there is little difference in the car, but price wise there is a huge difference.

read that there are some PIs who delay cars...scary...

Neutral Newbie

For PI....as long as you pay penuts....then you will be expected to wait till the PI thinks the COE cost is worthwhile for him to register your car and sell to you.

Your contract with PI only means that you are entrusting him to "Get the car from Jap, bid COE, register on the road, obtain loan, buy insurance, etc".

There is no 100% that you will get your car. Unless you are willing to pay more $$ to sign a guarantee/comfirmed COE package, else the unknown of whether you will be getting the car after 6th bids will always be real.

I always tell my customers, you must KNOW what you really want and knows its true value. Buy with the trust and knowledge that its within your own budget and own likings.

Anyway, come CNY time, I will be hearing the same usual talk from my relatives of How clever and smart they are to have bought their cars/condo/watch/LV at a bargain price than others!

So I think the Kiasu traits of wanting to get things at a cheap price and the chance to brag about it is actually the main reason causing much anger and frustration between buyers and PI/AD.

Neutral Newbie

Yes I hae made the comparision between a Vitz and Yaris.

I still tink I would have prefered the Vitz over a Yaris.

In the end I bought a Geely. Cheaper by $10k. Cheap and good for me to get to work. And not to worry about keeping the car in clean condition and worry about getting dents and scratch marks.

i can see how PIs might work then...

u r so damn right about the CNy thingy...ha...

to me the vitz is good enough but not sure abt delivery from the PI...

↡ Advertisement