Help needed on paint spraying

Chrissng

Hi bros and sis.... need recommendations here...

had scratches on my 05 colt and tried to cover with touch up paint. but the result is atrocious. [crazy] so no choice... have to go for spraying of the bonnet.

anyone with recommendations for spraying for 05 colt and what is the damage? colour code is E026.

Thanks....

sad...... [:/]

↡ Advertisement

About using stickers to cover up scratches... well just my opinion caused by so doing its just like sweeping the dust under the carpet and its still there unless its done tastefully and not just out of nowhere comes a sticker [thumbsdown]

I recommend you one.That day I went to spray cuz my mirror kena crash by lorry.His name is john lim. contact is 93892997.Say the matrix kena mirror one recommend one.

Neutral Newbie

had scratches on my 05 colt and tried to cover with touch up paint. but the result is atrocious. [crazy] so no choice... have to go for spraying of the bonnet.

anyone with recommendations for spraying for 05 colt and what is the damage? colour code is E026.

Thanks....

Better reconsider cos yr car would have 2 tone.

After spending money, you may have another problem unless you are not observant.

If you ask the spray job, they'll say "where got such thing and ..."

new things and old things, even if they are the same, will look different to a certain extent.

So for the so-called mis-match, some car colours are not obvious, while some can be apparent.

White car is esp easy to catch the difference coz new paint will appeared white while the other panels will be a bit yellowish due to weather and time.

Bro, how about dark colours like gun metal?

Also, will the difference be big if the ride is about 3 months old?

Edited by Lexxmexx

Thanks....

[rolleyes] Call 64532211 look for Mr Lim/Mr Wong.........At Sin Ming.....For Best

Quote... [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Bro, i have been using Bluwel Automotive and so far they are doing fine with me

Hi bro Chrissng, I second wat bro Mzrmazda3 has suggested. I have detailed a few cars sprayed by Bluwel, the workmanship is good, the quality of the paint is good and the price are reasonable [thumbsup] .

3 mths old and with that kind of colour, I think it's ok lar..

but make sure the painter know how to mix your paint according to the colour code.

Which make is that?

had scratches on my 05 colt and tried to cover with touch up paint. but the result is atrocious. rifle.gif so no choice... have to go for spraying of the bonnet.

Thanks....

sad...... unsure.gif

try this painter,William at 97900033 . i recommend lot of forumer guys..Price is reasonable and workmanship is good.

Damage should be ard $80 to $120 for bonnet..Check with Bro tekheng,he recently send his for spraying..

it's a good job done by Willian, thank you again MadDriver.

Yes, the price is ard $80++, if my memory serve me right, it's for a door panel, not sure bonnet will be charged more or not since it's larger in area.

But the workmanship is thumbsup.gif and very friendly guy.

If you still want more, u can drive down, view some of his jobs and then show him your damage and quote a price.

Edited by Teckheng
↡ Advertisement