New Fiat Bravo

Shouyi

Neutral Newbie

sure the Bravo dash is better looking than the Golf, but don't like the centre console to be angled towards the driver...

the quality can be improved too...

quality can be improved...Like ?

↡ Advertisement

soft-touch or smooth plastics should be used in place of the grainy (rough) ones to make it a higher quality product...

will wait and see the Alfa Giuletta...think the design and quality will be much more appealing and better...

it'll also be priced very competitively with the Bravo, with better choice of engines and gearbox...especially the 170bhp Multi-aire version...

Neutral Newbie

So bros, after so many unhappy experience with the AD and car reliability issues discussed in early 2008, current and ex owners will you still recommend this Bravo to a potential buyer?

Edited by Fff0

Bro I bot a bravo and all i can say is that if you just go and buy the car its ok. Dont trade ur car to them and do not take up their special deals. Just go for the straightforward loan. Personally I love my bravo its the best compared to my previous rides which include the Impreza, Lancer EX 2l and Kia Cerato. Its a better drivers car compared to the Golf, C4 and 308 which I all tested before choosing the Bravo despite the horror stories of TTS.

Bro I bot a bravo and all i can say is that if you just go and buy the car its ok. Dont trade ur car to them and do not take up their special deals. Just go for the straightforward loan. Personally I love my bravo its the best compared to my previous rides which include the Impreza, Lancer EX 2l and Kia Cerato. Its a better drivers car compared to the Golf, C4 and 308 which I all tested before choosing the Bravo despite the horror stories of TTS.

Yo bro did u get the auto or manual? went to test drive the gripes i have is the cooler box, when i change gear keep wacking my elbow on it, not sure its my gear changing skills or wat lol and also the pedals are all very springy [laugh]

So bros, after so many unhappy experience with the AD and car reliability issues

many many new VWs on the roads. I seriously do not think Fiat owners suffering as much as VW owners.

just stay clear of the Selespeed a.k.a Dualogic transmission option. (:

I scare 2nd hand car gives a lot of problem leh....... especially turbo- charged car.....

[:(]

not really, most serious problems come from the Selespeed, so just go for the manual version.

I took the manual. Pedals are weighted just nice so even in traffic jams leg wont get cramped. After u test the manual u will not even consider the auto!

Wow... so impressive har?? I'm a lazy driver, not really good in pedals...

Wow... so impressive har?? I'm a lazy driver, not really good in pedals...

Well if u need a gauge i park in orchard, everyday to go home i drive from takashimaya to nichol highway traffic can be bad! but some Bravo bros also swear by selespeed so its up to individual i guess... to me the drive is the deal maker.

↡ Advertisement