Any options for messages - Drivemocion

RadX

Cute... does LTA allow us to put such messaging display on at our rear windscreen? Really short-and-sweet way of expressing yourself to other drivers.... no messy wires! [thumbsup]

I'm going to order the 5-message version in a week's time. Does anyone here want to join in to lower the average shipping cost? I'll pay upfront all the expenses. Put down your name here only if you really want to buy, and I'll include it in the order and arrange with you the payment later. (Mods, if such thread is not allowed please delete it.)

As a guide, this is the total cost for ordering (5-message versions):

1 piece GBP 28.20

2 pieces GBP 51.50 (25.75 per piece)

3 pieces GBP 74.81 (24.937 per piece)

4 pieces GBP 98.11 (24.5275 per piece)

5 pieces GBP 121.41 (24.282 per piece)

Please note that all prices quoted here are in Sterling Pounds (it's not cheap!). Add your name, version and number of pieces below if you want to join in. I'll finalise the order on 7 July Saturday 2359 hrs.

1. Yaoxing (1x 5-message version)

yup....when I got mine, it cost arnd $81, with freight chargessmile.gif

I'm going to order the 5-message version in a week's time. Does anyone here want to join in to lower the average shipping cost? I'll pay upfront all the expenses. Put down your name here only if you really want to buy, and I'll include it in the order and arrange with you the payment later. (Mods, if such thread is not allowed please delete it.)

As a guide, this is the total cost for ordering (5-message versions):

1 piece GBP 28.20

2 pieces GBP 51.50 (25.75 per piece)

3 pieces GBP 74.81 (24.937 per piece)

4 pieces GBP 98.11 (24.5275 per piece)

5 pieces GBP 121.41 (24.282 per piece)

Please note that all prices quoted here are in Sterling Pounds (it's not cheap!). Add your name, version and number of pieces below if you want to join in. I'll finalise the order on 7 July Saturday 2359 hrs.

1. Yaoxing (1x 5-message version)

2.varadero23 (1x 5-message version)

If I pay using Paypal directly, their current exchange rate (SGD3.15 for GBP1) will give $76.4883 per piece.

I can also choose to pay using the exchange rate offered by the bank who issued the credit card and covert it to GBP before paying through Paypal. Does anyone knows which credit card gives the best exchange rate?

↡ Advertisement