Exhaust operation to semi-flow for auto car?

Hexy

As above.. any advice against me going to operate my stock exhaust to semi-flow? Low end will suffer badly ah? auto car here..

And also, hows the sound?

↡ Advertisement

sound wise confirm louder the moment u operate it.. unless u opt for super good wool fillings. then it's kinda pointless anyway.

as for performance wise.. not that noticeable i feel..

Neutral Newbie

I did change my Air intake and operate stock exhaust for better air flow input and output...... Sound definitely good... performance a bit increase due to the Air intake i guess...... [;)]

only the muffler rite?...where u did ur exhaust operation? for performance wise..u will feel ur car tat u have more low end power rite? cos u got more air coming out..high end wont be so much?..ok common sense..if u change air filter more air will come in..but if never change exhaust or operate it less air will go out..so the thing tat is ur car wont have much power...so best is change air filter/cold air intake and exhaust....confirm you feel a difference on ur car power..more air go in..more air come out at the same time..if wan better respone the whole piping striaght through..btw wats ur ride?

Edited by Hondajazzy

" only the muffler rite?...where u did ur exhaust operation? for performance wise..u will feel ur car tat u have more low end power rite? cos u got more air coming out..high end wont be so much?"

>> in contrary, if muffler is operated, low end will suffer a bit instead of becoming better... and high end will become better.

Neutral Newbie
As above.. any advice against me going to operate my stock exhaust to semi-flow? Low end will suffer badly ah? auto car here..

And also, hows the sound?

link here. go do exhaust together leh.

Neutral Newbie

Yes its true.

ANYTHING! I MEAN ANYTHING causes slow down in air intake or exhaust velocity will drop your low end.

That means, bigger intake diameter, open pod, bigger exos diameter, straight thru or semi flow or high flow.

The only thing u get is prolly better high end power. Stock ECU are prog to release fuel at a certain max point. Any more air to it will not cause the ECU to dispense more fuel for better horsepower, instead the mixture becomes lean and u lose power. [thumbsdown]

link here. go do exhaust together leh.

Sure. What do you want to do? Operate ah? Was thinking about remus.. but its too expensive liao.. [sweatdrop]