Haunted Roads in Singapore

Nutty

Found this in a forum.

http://www.shc-forum.com/posting.php?mode=quote&p=1073546

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:57 am Post subject: OT : Be careful of junction at Yio Chu Kang Road

Hi All

Because of work I usually drive back home late along Yio Chu Kang Road towards Thomson road. I have been doing this for many years

The junction outside Apples building, the one turning in AMK industrial is 'NOT CLEAN'. I am serious.

On Monday night I was driving back at 12 midnight. When I approached the junction I had a odd feeling and I slowed down. There were no cars at all and it was very misty. Suddenly I saw a cyclist cross the juntion in front of me. It was a PRC woman and her face was the usual SUPER BOR CHAP expression and did not even check if a car was coming.

I honked and jammed brake!! My Subaru did not skid but nearly missed her. My car finally stopped at the middle of the junction. Before I could open my door and shout out the most filthy vulgarities to her, I heard a very hard braking sound from my back, and a loud bang!!

I turned my head and saw a Ford Focus hit the road divider. The car was slightly damaged.

To my horror, there were no cyclist!!!!! If I was dreaming, then how come the other car also saw her and jammed brake?? I came out and ask the other driver. He was in deep shock. I looked around and there were no cyclists!! ???? he said he saw me missed the cyclist and too jammed this brake and his car skidded. Both of us immediately knew it was very strange and maybe not a human.

Last night I drove past the same juntion. This time, I really slowed down. But when I hit the juntion, the traffic light turned red and I had to stop. What made me eeekk was there were no cars, no one, no pedestrains, etc..... I waited for a while, and I drove off when it was green. And when I looked back at the rear view mirror... I saw a woman cyclist crossing the road !!

I will take AMK Ave 5 next time. Please take note when you go past that junction again.

Edited by Nutty
↡ Advertisement

Yes, correct.

I used to work around there learnt my driving there.

Passed by the junction hundreds of times but never seen any "happenings".

But I'm glad I'm no longer working there. sweatdrop.gif

It is just an illusion

Think chances of seeinga ghost is higher on Mt Pleasant Rd - a stretch of it is just beside a chinese cemetry

Found this in a forum.

http://www.shc-forum.com/posting.php?mode=quote&p=1073546

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:57 am Post subject: OT : Be careful of junction at Yio Chu Kang Road

Hi All

Because of work I usually drive back home late along Yio Chu Kang Road towards Thomson road. I have been doing this for many years

The junction outside Apples building, the one turning in AMK industrial is 'NOT CLEAN'. I am serious.

On Monday night I was driving back at 12 midnight. When I approached the junction I had a odd feeling and I slowed down. There were no cars at all and it was very misty. Suddenly I saw a cyclist cross the juntion in front of me. It was a PRC woman and her face was the usual SUPER BOR CHAP expression and did not even check if a car was coming.

I honked and jammed brake!! My Subaru did not skid but nearly missed her. My car finally stopped at the middle of the junction. Before I could open my door and shout out the most filthy vulgarities to her, I heard a very hard braking sound from my back, and a loud bang!!

I turned my head and saw a Ford Focus hit the road divider. The car was slightly damaged.

To my horror, there were no cyclist!!!!! If I was dreaming, then how come the other car also saw her and jammed brake?? I came out and ask the other driver. He was in deep shock. I looked around and there were no cyclists!! ???? he said he saw me missed the cyclist and too jammed this brake and his car skidded. Both of us immediately knew it was very strange and maybe not a human.

Last night I drove past the same juntion. This time, I really slowed down. But when I hit the juntion, the traffic light turned red and I had to stop. What made me eeekk was there were no cars, no one, no pedestrains, etc..... I waited for a while, and I drove off when it was green. And when I looked back at the rear view mirror... I saw a woman cyclist crossing the road !!

I will take AMK Ave 5 next time. Please take note when you go past that junction again.

Actually those 'non-human' thingy is everywhere around us.... but u happen to see it because during that hour of the day your 'luck' is rather low, complimented by the coecidence that activity of those 'non-human' thingy is rather high around that junction.. so u saw it..... if you are a chinese u will know what i mean haha...

Yes. This is the stretch.

The opposite side of the road is a forest. God knows what's going on inside, but I believe the inner part of the forest used to be a BMT training ground for recruits in the ex-BMTC in Nee Soon Camp. [:)]

↡ Advertisement