100% Check at Singapore Customs

Chromas

Turbocharged

I kenna twice 100% check. Those times, I was driving normal saloon cars, very innocuous looking summore! Maybe my face like drug addict!

Anyway, the 2nd time I kenna was like 110% check! Not only whole car search + body search. I kenna urine test by CNB summore!! Damn sianz man! We were making snide remarks all the time this was happening, like WTF laar, come back to my own country kenna treated like some terrorist!

And you ONLY got 110% check? I'm surprised they didn't check you till 140%, also do stoole test, hair test and look inside the soles of your shoes.

[laugh]:D

Turbocharged

I think I clocked 6 100% check last year.

No joke hor?

What you driving? Or do you have a "down with pigs" sign or something in your car?

I just kena today. Totally random check. Body searched also. Just came back from holiday kena liao. Empty everything. They scan my barang barang of clothes etc.

Got strip search?? :P

Yesterday was a fun day at Permas Jaya Go-kart track. Tried out the fun kart as well as the 100cc (390cc x 4 strokes) karts, we had a good meal and headed back to SG.

After driving through a 4-lane (in 3 lane) to a 3 lane JB custom side and after being stared at by a dark blue Mazda 6 with so many gauges who wanted to cut lanes just cos my JB passport stamping lane was going faster, I was driving happily back to SG customs at Woodlands.

After SG passport checks and driving past the customs, it was the final lane before we hit the BKE stretch.

There are these 4 inspection parking lots meant for 100% thorough check of the car and lo behold, I was asked to go into one of the lots for inspection.

- Open the bonnet

- Open the boot

- Empty the boot ===

There was much laughter and candor as we went through the process of going through my car, checking every nook and cranny that they could get to. Even my Secret Recipe cake was not spared (which was Chocolate Indulgence flavour, yummy stuff).

3 helmets in the boot from the go-kart session, plus my Kumho mechanic suit that I used for karing purpose were what made up the bulk of the "mess" in the boot, along with a foldable chair and a Hotstuff Magaziine (no prizes for guessing which month's issue this is).

After giving the car a thorough check, here were the comments:-

"Steering wheel can take out one, is it?"

"Erm, your boot is very messy."

"Is that dog hair I see stuck to the carpet?"

"How much was the cake? What flavour is it?"

All this happening and everyone driving past must be thinking... "Wah, this car siao liao lah, must be smuggling something inside."

That avatar is you ? u look like bank robber.. no wonder u kena 100% check.. [laugh]

Down With Pigs. Haha i should really get one of those stickers for my car. I really can't stand them. They always think that they're damn pig just cos some of them got gun. WTF!

And you ONLY got 110% check? I'm surprised they didn't check you till 140%, also do stoole test, hair test and look inside the soles of your shoes.

[laugh]:D

Hahaha! [laugh] Think they were itching to do it but knew that it would be a waste of time 'cos I'm clean as a fcuking whistle!

Neutral Newbie

my previous posts of 100% checks back in 2006 in my sunny. lowered HID tinted glasses.

ever since i change car to a honda stream, HID n tinted too, nv went in. onli kana once wind down windows see passport n nv ask mi to go in.

No joke hor?

What you driving? Or do you have a "down with pigs" sign or something in your car?

that's a very old posting you are replying to. Anyway, I guess, it was the car I was driving back then......

my previous posts of 100% checks back in 2006 in my sunny. lowered HID tinted glasses.

ever since i change car to a honda stream, HID n tinted too, nv went in. onli kana once wind down windows see passport n nv ask mi to go in.

Tinted windows sg can pass inspection meh?
↡ Advertisement