Here we go again... Pump price up

Spiderman

Just heard the news on radio. Esso/Mobil upped the pump price today. Better fill up before the rest follow...

Edited by Spiderman
↡ Advertisement

Just heard the news on radio. Esso/Mobil upped the pump price today. Better fill up before the rest follow...

NB... I know raining season fish prices go up because fisherman don't want go out fishing.... why raining day Petrol company also not pumping oil??? [shakehead]

Can go Petrol Watch main page to see the prices.

http://www.petrolwatch.com.sg/

No official news yet (expected - drop price advertise big big, increase price done quietly).

But I think the price already increased at 3pm, so too late if you die die must pump Esso/Mobil. Nothing heard from the rest yet, but better not wait too long. We all know how they work.

wtf... down 1-3 cents, upz straight 8 cents.... NB... but I think they bringing back the S$2 rebate thing again... kekekke... so in the end. lppl....

Edited by Nlatio

OMG.... this is going crazy... is that the price to pay living in Singapore??? Sweat Drop

Cant anyone do anything about it??? Unsure

Hopeless..... Shakehead

Can......send a mail to the local head of these daylight robbers and threaten to blow up one station a day unless your demand for lower fuel price are met.....remember to put a footnote saying that should they report police, the repercussion will be swift and immediate... [lipsrsealed]

Disclaimer: This is intended as a joke and if those MIW or so-called security experts cannot comprehend something called a 'joke', then please feel free to screw yourself in the a$$ till death......

↡ Advertisement